Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.3

on 4/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

This fragrance is amazing to me-it is just as others have described it-a little powdery, a little spicy, subtle in its sexiness. The funny thing is, I usually hate spicy and powdery, but when I found this scent I realized that I only dislike those elements when they are heavy. I am normally drawn to fresh, clean, floral, daytime type fragrances but this one is a rare exception. When I wear it I feel very warm, sexy, and, I don't know, just good. Very good.

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

on 3/11/2004 11:57:00 AM

Beautiful fragrance that smells new every time I apply it. My only complaints are that it doesn't have good staying power on me, especially for an EDP, and of course, the miserable bottle top. Edit: Smells kind of generic to me now...which is disappointing.