Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This grew on me. This was a little too floral for me during the summer (not sure why!)....even though I tend to wear heavy scents year round. Black Orchid, Dead Sexy, Prada, etc. However it is a great combination of sexy and feminine....not too powdery, not heavy, not headache-y. It just smells womanly, seductive - but not overpowering. It just smells good, slightly fresh and clean, a bit of spice to mellow it out. I like this for sure. I would rebuy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

I love love love this perfume .its a warm comforting scent thats not too sweet .i always get compliments when i wear this ,the only thing i dont like is the price

on 9/16/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love-at-first-whiff most definitely. This is a powdery fragrance though, so apply it in small doses to prevent smothering yourself & those around you! This is a perfect cozy blend of vanillic sweetness, woods, & a brief initial topnote of tropical flowers. Lasts forever on my skin, and can go from day to night.

on 1/7/2005 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely fragrance. A staple for fall and winter. I get tons of compliments from men and women whenever I wear this. Whenever someone hugs me, they say, "You smell great." I agree with other reviewers. Try this and see how it works with your body chemistry. I've had nothing but very positive reactions whenever I wear it. Subtle but lovely.

on 5/23/2004 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this as my winter day fragrance. It holds up well and is not heavy or cloying. My husband likes it a lot. As others have said, the cap is really heavy. But it just sits on my dresser, so I guess I don't care! :-)

on 5/28/2003 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is certainly a lovely, lovely fragrance... one of the very few floral fragrances that I can tolerate without getting a headache. I love this, will definitely become a staple for summer.