Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

This is......nice. That's it. Like someone or something that is described just as "nice", it it nothing special, nothing memorable. The best part of the experience is the chunky, heavy matte-finish silver top capping the bottle. Sorry.

on 4/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

This fragrance is amazing to me-it is just as others have described it-a little powdery, a little spicy, subtle in its sexiness. The funny thing is, I usually hate spicy and powdery, but when I found this scent I realized that I only dislike those elements when they are heavy. I am normally drawn to fresh, clean, floral, daytime type fragrances but this one is a rare exception. When I wear it I feel very warm, sexy, and, I don't know, just good. Very good.

on 10/27/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey ladies !
I only review amazing products , i think its a waste to just talk about bad stuff and i can tell you that this is the most amazing scent . I love trying out new scents i personally own over 50 perfumes but i can tell you that Laura Mercier has the best fragrances . I always get compliments by men and woman everywhere !

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

on 11/9/2009 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was enticed by the reviews and by the name of this fragrance. Upon trying it, I have come to the realization that this is a bit too generic for me. Kind of smells like a mixture between CK's Euphoria and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--a very ambery fragrance, but with a powdery softness to it. I had such high hopes for this--although it's not unpleasant. It's just so "not me"(I'm quirky, in my late 20s). I could imagine this would be the perfect fragrance on a sophisticated woman who shops from a Speigel's catalog.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

At first there was something that was numbing and intrigueing that MADE ME buy this...I tired of this: boring, but sweet; just not me perfume. I think it reminds me of someone who is very nice and sweet but not a bit of spunk in them.Goodbye..

I love love love this perfume .its a warm comforting scent thats not too sweet .i always get compliments when i wear this ,the only thing i dont like is the price

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

on 11/9/2006 12:53:00 AM

When I first tried this I thought, "Bleh!"
Watered-down woods, without much depth.
And now, after almost 6 months stashed away in the deepest section of my stash trunk, I finally dug it out for a second sniff. And I love it! Funny how it didn't appeal to me before. Now, I smell non-descript (in a good way) mixture of tame florals, woods, and soft musk. It's truly beautiful. Warm and even subtly erotic.

on 5/23/2004 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this as my winter day fragrance. It holds up well and is not heavy or cloying. My husband likes it a lot. As others have said, the cap is really heavy. But it just sits on my dresser, so I guess I don't care! :-)

Popular Fragrances