Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

on 10/27/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey ladies !
I only review amazing products , i think its a waste to just talk about bad stuff and i can tell you that this is the most amazing scent . I love trying out new scents i personally own over 50 perfumes but i can tell you that Laura Mercier has the best fragrances . I always get compliments by men and woman everywhere !

on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

At first there was something that was numbing and intrigueing that MADE ME buy this...I tired of this: boring, but sweet; just not me perfume. I think it reminds me of someone who is very nice and sweet but not a bit of spunk in them.Goodbye..

on 3/11/2004 11:57:00 AM

Beautiful fragrance that smells new every time I apply it. My only complaints are that it doesn't have good staying power on me, especially for an EDP, and of course, the miserable bottle top. Edit: Smells kind of generic to me now...which is disappointing.

Popular Fragrances