Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

I have NEVER finished a bottle of perfume... and this is my third. It's a very distinct fragrance--people always know when I'm in the room! It starts off a little spicy, and morphs into a beautiful floraly powder. I have not a person who does not think it's amazing. Definately worth a try. I am a perfume addict, and it is in my top three, along with Ralph Lauren Blue and Bulgari Eau de Jasmin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this scent!! I have tried every perfume and this is my Number One. It just has that warm snuggly smell, and on my skin, I can smell this faint scent of honey. Very good for fall and winter.

on 10/22/2003 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is probably the only laura mercier product that i like. i was on the fence at first on the fragrance. now it has grown on me. i can't stop sniffing my wrists. my only gripe is that worthless cap that keeps coming off.

on 5/28/2003 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is certainly a lovely, lovely fragrance... one of the very few floral fragrances that I can tolerate without getting a headache. I love this, will definitely become a staple for summer.