Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.1

on 4/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

This fragrance is amazing to me-it is just as others have described it-a little powdery, a little spicy, subtle in its sexiness. The funny thing is, I usually hate spicy and powdery, but when I found this scent I realized that I only dislike those elements when they are heavy. I am normally drawn to fresh, clean, floral, daytime type fragrances but this one is a rare exception. When I wear it I feel very warm, sexy, and, I don't know, just good. Very good.

on 3/16/2012 3:28:00 PM

This is a beautiful perfume. I have many fragrances but this is my favorite. It is like perfection in a bottle. It is not too spicy, not too floral. It's just right. I get compliments galore. It is amazing layered with the almond coconut body souffle. Sometimes I will also use Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande edt with it. L'Heure Magique is sexy and mysterious smelling. It is different from all of my other fragrances. It lasts but is not overbearing. It seems like it would appeal to almost anyone. You can change it up by using any of the gourmande collection products with it. It's just pure lovely! It's not foody.

on 11/9/2009 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was enticed by the reviews and by the name of this fragrance. Upon trying it, I have come to the realization that this is a bit too generic for me. Kind of smells like a mixture between CK's Euphoria and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--a very ambery fragrance, but with a powdery softness to it. I had such high hopes for this--although it's not unpleasant. It's just so "not me"(I'm quirky, in my late 20s). I could imagine this would be the perfect fragrance on a sophisticated woman who shops from a Speigel's catalog.

on 11/30/2008 3:09:00 AM

LM perfumes are not very distinctive to me ,my humble opinion only - and I know many people like her fragrances. Like beautyqueeny- I became bored of this .

I love love love this perfume .its a warm comforting scent thats not too sweet .i always get compliments when i wear this ,the only thing i dont like is the price

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

on 7/28/2007 6:20:00 PM

I can't believe I did not review this perfume....I have a perfume addiction! I buy, and buy and buy perfumes but never really finish any.
This is my third bottle!!!! It is warm , comforting, sensual yet appropriate for work or a night out! When I wear it ( almost everyday) I get tons of compliments but the best part is that it make ME feel good!

the only laura mercier fragrance that i don't like at all! it smells like an old woman/cologne.

on 8/12/2005 7:25:00 PM

Man, individual chemistry is really key. I didn't get florals or anything like that. This smelled like fresh breath on me. Kind of indistinctly warm and minty. Nice but I don't want to smell like the inside of someone's mouth, no matter how clean it is.

on 2/28/2005 1:52:00 PM

I love this perfume. I bought for my wedding and I haven't stopped using it since. Every single time I wear it, someone compliments my scent. I love it.

Popular Fragrances