Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This grew on me. This was a little too floral for me during the summer (not sure why!)....even though I tend to wear heavy scents year round. Black Orchid, Dead Sexy, Prada, etc. However it is a great combination of sexy and feminine....not too powdery, not heavy, not headache-y. It just smells womanly, seductive - but not overpowering. It just smells good, slightly fresh and clean, a bit of spice to mellow it out. I like this for sure. I would rebuy.

on 11/9/2006 12:53:00 AM

When I first tried this I thought, "Bleh!"
Watered-down woods, without much depth.
And now, after almost 6 months stashed away in the deepest section of my stash trunk, I finally dug it out for a second sniff. And I love it! Funny how it didn't appeal to me before. Now, I smell non-descript (in a good way) mixture of tame florals, woods, and soft musk. It's truly beautiful. Warm and even subtly erotic.

on 10/24/2006 11:41:00 AM

Laura's L'Heure Magique is an absolute beauty! The mixture of bergamot and white rose buds are simply lovely! However, They need to work on creating a different cap! Other than that super, super, super perfume!

on 9/16/2006 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love-at-first-whiff most definitely. This is a powdery fragrance though, so apply it in small doses to prevent smothering yourself & those around you! This is a perfect cozy blend of vanillic sweetness, woods, & a brief initial topnote of tropical flowers. Lasts forever on my skin, and can go from day to night.

One of my top five favorite fragrances for the cooler months! On me this is a floral musk with a touch of powder. It does not have a top/middle/bottom on me. It smells the same as it does in the bottle on my skin & doesn't fade throughout the day either. I received a tiny sample when she first released it & I've purchased my second full size bottle. This says alot since I only wear it during the cooler months & I own a variety of fragrances!

on 5/23/2004 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this as my winter day fragrance. It holds up well and is not heavy or cloying. My husband likes it a lot. As others have said, the cap is really heavy. But it just sits on my dresser, so I guess I don't care! :-)

Generic spicy floral. Like eau de lune, there is nothing offensive. Like eau de lune there is nothing special. I tried both of these yesterday, one on each hand and I was disappointed in both. From the reviews they seemed special... intriguing, even. Oh, well... another fragrance I won't have to buy.

on 9/9/2003 7:05:00 PM

I found this scent almost two years ago and I have worn it off and on. I think it is a wonderful Fall scent and when I wore this scent everyone had to know what scent I was wearing. Everyone seems to really love this scent. Men and Women both. My husband adores this scent and I will always have a bottle around.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is truly sexy, sensual and all around gorgeous. This is one of two fragrances that I've worn that my husband commented on...and I mean in a great way. He just swoons everytime I wear it. I get complements from others, as well, every time I have it on. It's, also, very modern...very unique. It just smells rich!
Both Laura Mercier fragrances are exquisite.

Popular Fragrances