Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

This is......nice. That's it. Like someone or something that is described just as "nice", it it nothing special, nothing memorable. The best part of the experience is the chunky, heavy matte-finish silver top capping the bottle. Sorry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Being influenced by these reviews, I purchased a bottle of L'Heure Magique and am thrilled to pieces w/it!!! The cap, too!!! I love the shape and heaviness as well as the satin-finished metal it's made with. Just don't pick up the bottle by the cap and you'll be all right; it looks lovely, unique, unusual on my dressing table.

My favorite scents tend toward the orientals (Cartier's "Kiss of the Dragon" and Narciso Rodriquez "For Her", SJP's, "Lovely" are all winter favorites while for summer I love Bulgari's "White Tea", D&G's "Light Blue", and L'Artisan's "Papillon".

L'Heure Magique is a rich, yet not cloying or heavy, fragrance. I'm not good describing scents, but know this is one wonderful find for me and I love the way I feel when I'm wearing it.

on 1/7/2005 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely fragrance. A staple for fall and winter. I get tons of compliments from men and women whenever I wear this. Whenever someone hugs me, they say, "You smell great." I agree with other reviewers. Try this and see how it works with your body chemistry. I've had nothing but very positive reactions whenever I wear it. Subtle but lovely.

on 3/11/2004 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Heure Magique is lovely. It creates a sensual, sexy, gorgeous ambience as it warms on my skin. I have stopped counting compliments, as they are so numerous! I smell like an evening garden in a lush climate. Notes: Pikake, bergamot, white rose,pink geranium, spices,sandalwood,amber, cashmere musk.

Popular Fragrances