Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.6

on 3/16/2012 3:28:00 PM

This is a beautiful perfume. I have many fragrances but this is my favorite. It is like perfection in a bottle. It is not too spicy, not too floral. It's just right. I get compliments galore. It is amazing layered with the almond coconut body souffle. Sometimes I will also use Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande edt with it. L'Heure Magique is sexy and mysterious smelling. It is different from all of my other fragrances. It lasts but is not overbearing. It seems like it would appeal to almost anyone. You can change it up by using any of the gourmande collection products with it. It's just pure lovely! It's not foody.

on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

I have NEVER finished a bottle of perfume... and this is my third. It's a very distinct fragrance--people always know when I'm in the room! It starts off a little spicy, and morphs into a beautiful floraly powder. I have not a person who does not think it's amazing. Definately worth a try. I am a perfume addict, and it is in my top three, along with Ralph Lauren Blue and Bulgari Eau de Jasmin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

on 1/7/2005 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely fragrance. A staple for fall and winter. I get tons of compliments from men and women whenever I wear this. Whenever someone hugs me, they say, "You smell great." I agree with other reviewers. Try this and see how it works with your body chemistry. I've had nothing but very positive reactions whenever I wear it. Subtle but lovely.

on 3/11/2004 11:57:00 AM

Beautiful fragrance that smells new every time I apply it. My only complaints are that it doesn't have good staying power on me, especially for an EDP, and of course, the miserable bottle top. Edit: Smells kind of generic to me now...which is disappointing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this scent!! I have tried every perfume and this is my Number One. It just has that warm snuggly smell, and on my skin, I can smell this faint scent of honey. Very good for fall and winter.

on 1/3/2004 3:32:00 PM

Very feminine, warm, sophisticated smell. Stays on for a long time too. Love it! EDIT: too boring to wear for a long time.

on 5/28/2003 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is certainly a lovely, lovely fragrance... one of the very few floral fragrances that I can tolerate without getting a headache. I love this, will definitely become a staple for summer.

Popular Fragrances