Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

on 11/10/2005 6:08:00 PM

This was a disappointment to me. It smells like sweetened green/black tea. Nothing really outstanding. It does have a little mint note to it but, it is not very noticeable.Not bad but not that great. I'll use up the bottle I have but I doubt that I'll be buying this again.

on 10/13/2003 2:24:00 AM

it's a beautiful scent if you like florals. for me, it's too feminine and definitely not an everyday perfume which you can wear to work.

on 12/25/2002 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Heure Magique is a subtle, gorgeous scent that combines pikake petals, bergamot, white rose buds, spiced pink geraniums, sandalwood, amber and cashmere musk. I don't find it to be too spicy or musky; instead it balances somewhere in between the two to create a very warm yet mild scent which is perfect for winter. I believe it tends to fall more on the spicy side of amber and musk and less on the sweet, flowery end, but somehow LM has combined the two worlds, and the end result is this classic fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

This smells heavenly. Reminds me of Body Shop White Musk, but nicer. I would definetely wear this anytime. Its lovely.

Popular Fragrances