Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

This is......nice. That's it. Like someone or something that is described just as "nice", it it nothing special, nothing memorable. The best part of the experience is the chunky, heavy matte-finish silver top capping the bottle. Sorry.

the only laura mercier fragrance that i don't like at all! it smells like an old woman/cologne.

on 3/12/2005 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love all the notes: pikake, bergamot, white rose, pink geranium, spices, sandalwood, amber, cashmere musk. And I thought this fragrance would smell amazing. But together they just aren't good on me. It's the most dusty powdery scent I've smelled outside a dusting powder box! Just gets up my nose and sits there. Awful! I envy those on whom it smells great, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a deception. As I am looking for a new perfume to buy, I am trying a lot these days and as I adore Laura Mercier's body and bath products, I though I 'd give her fragrances a shot and I tried L'heure Magique, which I found to be more refreshing and sparkling than Eau de Lune. This being said, I covered myself with 15 spritzes (I really liked it when I smelled the bottle)and liked it for about hour. After that, it suddently changed on my skin and I had the most horrible powdery scent on me, which I had to endure for the rest of the day.So NO, I won't purchase this perfume and girls who hate powdery scents like me, stay away from this.

Seriously stinky !!!!
My son who normally loves all my perfumes smelled it on me and pinched his nose and begged me to wash it off and never wear it again..I have to agree with him. My chemistry wasn't the problem either. We hated it at first sniff. Unless I got a bad bottle, this stuff is awful. So strong, and powdery..ick. I let a few of my friends smell it and they all felt the same way. I had tried Eau de lune first and I was so impressed that I had to try this...I wish I hadnt now. I was shocked that they would differ so much.

on 2/12/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell is actually offensive and clung to my skin long after I tried it. Avoid.

on 11/9/2009 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was enticed by the reviews and by the name of this fragrance. Upon trying it, I have come to the realization that this is a bit too generic for me. Kind of smells like a mixture between CK's Euphoria and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--a very ambery fragrance, but with a powdery softness to it. I had such high hopes for this--although it's not unpleasant. It's just so "not me"(I'm quirky, in my late 20s). I could imagine this would be the perfect fragrance on a sophisticated woman who shops from a Speigel's catalog.

on 11/10/2005 6:08:00 PM

This was a disappointment to me. It smells like sweetened green/black tea. Nothing really outstanding. It does have a little mint note to it but, it is not very noticeable.Not bad but not that great. I'll use up the bottle I have but I doubt that I'll be buying this again.

on 8/12/2005 7:25:00 PM

Man, individual chemistry is really key. I didn't get florals or anything like that. This smelled like fresh breath on me. Kind of indistinctly warm and minty. Nice but I don't want to smell like the inside of someone's mouth, no matter how clean it is.

on 11/30/2008 3:09:00 AM

LM perfumes are not very distinctive to me ,my humble opinion only - and I know many people like her fragrances. Like beautyqueeny- I became bored of this .

Popular Fragrances