Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

on 10/27/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey ladies !
I only review amazing products , i think its a waste to just talk about bad stuff and i can tell you that this is the most amazing scent . I love trying out new scents i personally own over 50 perfumes but i can tell you that Laura Mercier has the best fragrances . I always get compliments by men and woman everywhere !

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

I have NEVER finished a bottle of perfume... and this is my third. It's a very distinct fragrance--people always know when I'm in the room! It starts off a little spicy, and morphs into a beautiful floraly powder. I have not a person who does not think it's amazing. Definately worth a try. I am a perfume addict, and it is in my top three, along with Ralph Lauren Blue and Bulgari Eau de Jasmin.

on 7/28/2007 6:20:00 PM

I can't believe I did not review this perfume....I have a perfume addiction! I buy, and buy and buy perfumes but never really finish any.
This is my third bottle!!!! It is warm , comforting, sensual yet appropriate for work or a night out! When I wear it ( almost everyday) I get tons of compliments but the best part is that it make ME feel good!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

on 12/25/2002 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Heure Magique is a subtle, gorgeous scent that combines pikake petals, bergamot, white rose buds, spiced pink geraniums, sandalwood, amber and cashmere musk. I don't find it to be too spicy or musky; instead it balances somewhere in between the two to create a very warm yet mild scent which is perfect for winter. I believe it tends to fall more on the spicy side of amber and musk and less on the sweet, flowery end, but somehow LM has combined the two worlds, and the end result is this classic fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This grew on me. This was a little too floral for me during the summer (not sure why!)....even though I tend to wear heavy scents year round. Black Orchid, Dead Sexy, Prada, etc. However it is a great combination of sexy and feminine....not too powdery, not heavy, not headache-y. It just smells womanly, seductive - but not overpowering. It just smells good, slightly fresh and clean, a bit of spice to mellow it out. I like this for sure. I would rebuy.

on 3/16/2012 3:28:00 PM

This is a beautiful perfume. I have many fragrances but this is my favorite. It is like perfection in a bottle. It is not too spicy, not too floral. It's just right. I get compliments galore. It is amazing layered with the almond coconut body souffle. Sometimes I will also use Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande edt with it. L'Heure Magique is sexy and mysterious smelling. It is different from all of my other fragrances. It lasts but is not overbearing. It seems like it would appeal to almost anyone. You can change it up by using any of the gourmande collection products with it. It's just pure lovely! It's not foody.

Popular Fragrances