Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

on 8/7/2002 10:58:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite fragrance at the moment. It is truly a very sexy fragrance IMO. I have received so many compliments when wearing this. It is probably more of an evening fragrance, but well worth the try. The only downfall is the big clunky cap!

on 9/13/2002 9:26:00 PM

PROS: spicy, warm scent that is great for late fall and winter; CONS: lid is heavy and doesn't fit well on the bottle; COMMENTS: Contains sandalwood, amber, and musk as well as bergamot and rosebuds; $60 per bottle; I'm not a big fan of rose but the rosebud in this is not pronounced at all; one of my favorite fragrances

This smells heavenly. Reminds me of Body Shop White Musk, but nicer. I would definetely wear this anytime. Its lovely.

on 12/25/2002 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Heure Magique is a subtle, gorgeous scent that combines pikake petals, bergamot, white rose buds, spiced pink geraniums, sandalwood, amber and cashmere musk. I don't find it to be too spicy or musky; instead it balances somewhere in between the two to create a very warm yet mild scent which is perfect for winter. I believe it tends to fall more on the spicy side of amber and musk and less on the sweet, flowery end, but somehow LM has combined the two worlds, and the end result is this classic fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

on 2/9/2003 1:07:00 PM

Wonderful warm, spicy scent. I have been very impressed w/ LM's perfumes. Again, the only complaint is the cap.

This has been my favorite fragrance for over 2 years now. It's the perfect blend of musks and florals - warm & soft. Almost everytime I wear it I am asked what it is I am wearing! Downside: that dang cap!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is truly sexy, sensual and all around gorgeous. This is one of two fragrances that I've worn that my husband commented on...and I mean in a great way. He just swoons everytime I wear it. I get complements from others, as well, every time I have it on. It's, also, very modern...very unique. It just smells rich!
Both Laura Mercier fragrances are exquisite.

on 5/28/2003 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is certainly a lovely, lovely fragrance... one of the very few floral fragrances that I can tolerate without getting a headache. I love this, will definitely become a staple for summer.

on 7/15/2003 6:28:00 PM

This fragrance makes me feel so sexy. It is fragrance with a hint of powder to make it feminine. It also some notes in it that makes it a very warm captivating scent that is very alluring to the opposite sex. My husbands loves it.

on 8/20/2003 8:50:00 AM

I had to try this after reading other views. I normally love LM products but I usually do not like florals. This product is WONDERFUL though. It smells great! I notice the powder scent and the musk the most. Beautiful!

Popular Fragrances