Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

At first there was something that was numbing and intrigueing that MADE ME buy this...I tired of this: boring, but sweet; just not me perfume. I think it reminds me of someone who is very nice and sweet but not a bit of spunk in them.Goodbye..

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

on 7/28/2007 6:20:00 PM

I can't believe I did not review this perfume....I have a perfume addiction! I buy, and buy and buy perfumes but never really finish any.
This is my third bottle!!!! It is warm , comforting, sensual yet appropriate for work or a night out! When I wear it ( almost everyday) I get tons of compliments but the best part is that it make ME feel good!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Being influenced by these reviews, I purchased a bottle of L'Heure Magique and am thrilled to pieces w/it!!! The cap, too!!! I love the shape and heaviness as well as the satin-finished metal it's made with. Just don't pick up the bottle by the cap and you'll be all right; it looks lovely, unique, unusual on my dressing table.

My favorite scents tend toward the orientals (Cartier's "Kiss of the Dragon" and Narciso Rodriquez "For Her", SJP's, "Lovely" are all winter favorites while for summer I love Bulgari's "White Tea", D&G's "Light Blue", and L'Artisan's "Papillon".

L'Heure Magique is a rich, yet not cloying or heavy, fragrance. I'm not good describing scents, but know this is one wonderful find for me and I love the way I feel when I'm wearing it.

One of my top five favorite fragrances for the cooler months! On me this is a floral musk with a touch of powder. It does not have a top/middle/bottom on me. It smells the same as it does in the bottle on my skin & doesn't fade throughout the day either. I received a tiny sample when she first released it & I've purchased my second full size bottle. This says alot since I only wear it during the cooler months & I own a variety of fragrances!

L'Heure Magique sounded promising and was getting raves, so I ordered it unsniffed and was disappointed. It was warm (like I like them), but was too fresh & sharp for me - and had no vanilla in dry down. This is in same category as Allure & Sensi - sheer warm orientals - but it's too thin & crisp & sharp for me - gave it away. Don't like the heavy pewter cap either.

Generic spicy floral. Like eau de lune, there is nothing offensive. Like eau de lune there is nothing special. I tried both of these yesterday, one on each hand and I was disappointed in both. From the reviews they seemed special... intriguing, even. Oh, well... another fragrance I won't have to buy.

Popular Fragrances