Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

4.5

on 10/27/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey ladies !
I only review amazing products , i think its a waste to just talk about bad stuff and i can tell you that this is the most amazing scent . I love trying out new scents i personally own over 50 perfumes but i can tell you that Laura Mercier has the best fragrances . I always get compliments by men and woman everywhere !

on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

on 10/24/2006 11:41:00 AM

Laura's L'Heure Magique is an absolute beauty! The mixture of bergamot and white rose buds are simply lovely! However, They need to work on creating a different cap! Other than that super, super, super perfume!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

on 8/12/2005 7:25:00 PM

Man, individual chemistry is really key. I didn't get florals or anything like that. This smelled like fresh breath on me. Kind of indistinctly warm and minty. Nice but I don't want to smell like the inside of someone's mouth, no matter how clean it is.

on 2/28/2005 1:52:00 PM

I love this perfume. I bought for my wedding and I haven't stopped using it since. Every single time I wear it, someone compliments my scent. I love it.

on 11/26/2004 7:05:00 PM

I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume in my life! Given the mixed reviews, I wasn't sure if I would like this but I have spent a lot more money on perfumes in the past and no one other than my husband ever commented. Try for yourself and see because your body chemistry can make all the difference.

on 5/23/2004 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this as my winter day fragrance. It holds up well and is not heavy or cloying. My husband likes it a lot. As others have said, the cap is really heavy. But it just sits on my dresser, so I guess I don't care! :-)

on 3/11/2004 11:57:00 AM

Beautiful fragrance that smells new every time I apply it. My only complaints are that it doesn't have good staying power on me, especially for an EDP, and of course, the miserable bottle top. Edit: Smells kind of generic to me now...which is disappointing.

on 2/16/2004 8:43:00 PM

Love this scent. I am very sensitive to scents and this one is tops. I get so many compliments.

Popular Fragrances