Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.1

I love love love this perfume .its a warm comforting scent thats not too sweet .i always get compliments when i wear this ,the only thing i dont like is the price

I have NEVER finished a bottle of perfume... and this is my third. It's a very distinct fragrance--people always know when I'm in the room! It starts off a little spicy, and morphs into a beautiful floraly powder. I have not a person who does not think it's amazing. Definately worth a try. I am a perfume addict, and it is in my top three, along with Ralph Lauren Blue and Bulgari Eau de Jasmin.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a deception. As I am looking for a new perfume to buy, I am trying a lot these days and as I adore Laura Mercier's body and bath products, I though I 'd give her fragrances a shot and I tried L'heure Magique, which I found to be more refreshing and sparkling than Eau de Lune. This being said, I covered myself with 15 spritzes (I really liked it when I smelled the bottle)and liked it for about hour. After that, it suddently changed on my skin and I had the most horrible powdery scent on me, which I had to endure for the rest of the day.So NO, I won't purchase this perfume and girls who hate powdery scents like me, stay away from this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this scent!! I have tried every perfume and this is my Number One. It just has that warm snuggly smell, and on my skin, I can smell this faint scent of honey. Very good for fall and winter.

on 2/12/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell is actually offensive and clung to my skin long after I tried it. Avoid.

I'm a guy, but really love this fragrance. It is too feminine for me, but you can bet what all the women I know will be getting for Christmas! This scent is just so unique, that I can't stop smelling it!

on 10/22/2003 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is probably the only laura mercier product that i like. i was on the fence at first on the fragrance. now it has grown on me. i can't stop sniffing my wrists. my only gripe is that worthless cap that keeps coming off.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is truly sexy, sensual and all around gorgeous. This is one of two fragrances that I've worn that my husband commented on...and I mean in a great way. He just swoons everytime I wear it. I get complements from others, as well, every time I have it on. It's, also, very modern...very unique. It just smells rich!
Both Laura Mercier fragrances are exquisite.

This smells heavenly. Reminds me of Body Shop White Musk, but nicer. I would definetely wear this anytime. Its lovely.

Popular Fragrances