MAC Glamour for All

4.9

I bought this with Myself lipstick. This is the perfect pinky beige neutral lipgloss. I wouldn't repurchase only because I have so much makeup it would take me a century to finish. The best way to describe the colour is a paler and more neutral version of Rimmel's Airy Fairy, MAC's Angel and Brave. This would look great on neutral/cool undertones. Love it!

i paid an insane amount of money for this because it was sold out when i was dying to try it. totally worth it. love the lipglasses, i tend to go for the nude or lighter shimmery lipglasses. this one is amazing because it's a beautiful nude/pink and it's very opaque...the only other lipglass i can think of that deposits this kind of color is florabundance. the color is a little pinker than i normally go for, but it is a beautiful color.(for reference, i'm nw15).

This is beautiful. I am normally not a gloss person really but I love how creamy and opaque this is. Gives that pretty pinky nude lip that I love. Bought several back ups...........it is one of my faves.

This is seriously the best lip gloss ever!!! The color is perfect! It is a natural pinky nude with a lot of shine. They MUST keep this product around or I will die!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This lipgloss I swear was made for me. My favourite lipstick is Blankety and this is very similar just a smidge cooler and paler and looks fantastic over top of it.

I am so disappointed this is not permanent as it is such a beautiful and flattering shade. I tend to prefer lipglasses with no shimmer and this one is so creamy, opaque and flattering on my neutral fair skin.

Wow I love this lipglass... I cannot believe I did not go get back ups what was I thinking!? Mac pleaseee bring this back ... soon haha before I run out. Its a lovely nude lip colour, which is what I'm obsessed with .. I didn't think it would be a great nude by its online description but when I swatched it in stores it was a match made in makeup heaven !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a nude lip fanatic and I'm happy to say that I've finally found my HG!... too bad it's LE. My HG nude lipstick is MAC Masque l/s and I think this is the lipglass version of that shade. It's a milky, opaque light nude color with slightly lavender undertones... I'd describe it as a dirty pink/beige. It's very similar to Fashion Spread lipglass, which I also loved. I bought 3 back ups and I might go back for more. I'm not sure how this would look on someone with warm undertones, but if you are cool/neutral and love smokey eye/nude lip combos, then this is a must have. Perfect!

Okay it's all been said but this has to be hands down my FAVE lipglass by MAC. I never can get into them but this is such a rich creamy color. Perfect for all skin types. I hope MAC makes it permanent or at least brings it back! Best nudey muted pinky color I've ever seen in a glass.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just posted a pic of Glamour for all lipglass along with Myself lipstick. I purchased the 2 thanks to all the reviews on youtube I am so glad I did it is the perfect color combo. This is so pretty I think it will look good on all skintones. I hate that it is LE. Good thing I bought backups. For reference I am an Nc35

This is a really amazing limited edition shade! I wish it was permanent! I love that it is nude but doesn't look so nude it's like your skin color( too fake! )... But this color is not fake at all it is a realistic flattering nude that looks really sexy! Lovelovelove this color! I feel like a supermodel in it. A must-have. EDIT: I have moved on from this color, it's the most flattering nude I will ever find, because it's not pink or beige but rather muted rose colored, but I have found the more sheer glossy rosy shades like fulfilled, ample pink, or even for nude wildly lush plushglasses are more to my preference.

Popular Lip Glosses