Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick in Coffee Glaze

No Image

2.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i love thse my perfect lip colour match, my mommy also loves these and uses these, so I got used to it, the cappuccino flavors are great as well too. Also this is very moisturizing, staying power is very poor, but I always reapply after eating and drinking. These are older-fashioned and I like old discontinued products like form the late 1990's- very early 2000's, this lipstick is and acts like a shiny lipgloss it does put a smile on my face, very radiant shinea nd shimmer, high shine as well. I give this about a number 6 from 1-10

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Coffee Glaze shows up on me as a deep coffee brown with gold shimmer (FFF/LLL, brown eyes, warm-toned redhead). I can't wear this alone because it looks too dark for me, but if I pair it with a mahogany or terracotta lipliner, it transforms into a beautiful fall/winter shade! :) That's why I'm giving it a good raiting. Yesterday I wore it with my Jordana Terracotta lipliner and my lips looked classy and sophisticated. Like it!

on 8/7/2002 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In the tube this looks like a very pretty medium coffee brown with some shimmer. On my lips it was a very heavily pigmented matte dark brown - yuck! I don't know why this is called Moisture Whip because my lips felt very dry within seconds of applying it. It also has the typical Maybelline lipstick scent.