Tokyo Milk Poe's Tobacco

1.7

on 11/26/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with the other reviewers here: this is a floral/green/soapy fragrance, with no tobacco or tea leaf notes whatsoever; I couldn't detect any apple or amberwood either. A clean, not unpleasant scent but so not what I wanted. Very disappointing and I won't repurchase.

on 2/19/2011 10:21:00 PM

I also hoped those notes would give me a lovely tobacco-based fume...alas, but no! It was a very green, not super floral, but very very green scent with a strong alcohol snap. No tobacco, maybe a teensy bit of apple in the background, but this one really pulled a fast one on me! too bad. I was excited to try it...If you like clean, shampoo-ish clean, this may be for you...but you'd never even try it cause you think it is a tobacco! Needs a new name maybe...

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/10/2010 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Listed notes are Tobacco, tea leaves, amberwood and autumn apple. With those notes, I was dying to try this. Oh, well. It went on very floral on me, so much so that I could detect no other notes. Flowers flowers flowers and is that?...no, it's more flowers. It even went almost White Flowers on me, which is a deal-breaker, not to mention a certain scrubber. Oh, well, this line has other really wonderful scents to play with, I can let this one go.

Popular Fragrances