Uploaded by HotCurry

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/17/2017

Cover Girl "reissued" this long time product: now oil-free and scent-free. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, there is nothing to see here. But if you have good skin and want to simply tone down the redness, I find this works for me 60+ skin. The shades lean toward light and medium - I think CG expects darker skins to head for the "Queen" line. I use a super …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jan/23/2017

Inexpensive ($6 at target) liquid foundation for my 12 year old - purchased at her request. Not the greatest product in the world but a good "starter' foundation that matched her skin tone well. Easy to contaminate bottle so use a clean sponge when applying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2397 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jan/20/2017

I can only get about 4 hours out of this before it starts to separate and break down. It looks smooth and dewy after initial application, but that is about where it ends for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Oct/16/2016

This is for the new and improved formula in the green bottle. I loved the matte look and finish of the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous but unfortunately that makes me breakout in little whiteheads that are so sensitive to the touch. Still wanting to stick with Covergirl I went with this one hoping it would be just as good without the sensitivity. It goes on so smooth and covers my redness like a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (410 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Sep/22/2016

LIke a pervious reviewer, I also have rosacea and dermatitis. I have oliy skin and the roscea and dermtitis creates oily patches. I just started using this and I LOVE it. I use the lighest shade (805 I think). I apply a primer and then smooth this on with my fingers. The product blends beautifully, it covers my red spots but it still looks like skin, it lasts pretty much ALL DAY, it never looks …Read more

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (282 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Dec/07/2015

Very light and natural looking foundation. The colour blends seamlessly with my natural skin tone and evens out discolouration while still giving the illusion of not being there.
Sometimes it may feel chalky on my skin, especially around my nose and upper lip. It will also settle into any dry patches and fine lines. But my skin seems to like this foundation, so I do too.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromdval22

Jun/05/2015

This is a good product and has no smell. It goes on nice and smooth. I haven't been able to find this at my local Walmart, where I usually buy it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/11/2015

Overall, this is not the best foumdation, It is kind of thin. The coverage isnt very good. It does however, go on smoothly. Hard to match. I think its due in part to age. I wont buy this one again.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

Aug/27/2014

This stuff is horrible. Its so thick and gross. And its really wet and it slides off your face in an hour, max. It has so much oil. Its insane. I began to try this for contour cos it was a itsy bit darker than my skin and still sucked ass.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

Feb/04/2013

I have rosacea and dermatitis and this is the only foundation I will ever use. I've been using it for years. It is very lightweight and washes off with water. The more I use it, the less acne I have (as another reviewer also writes). It does something to clear up my skin. It doesn't feel like anything is on the skin. Price is great and can locate at any drugstore.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other