Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Nuit

No Image

4.8

Water Glycerin Cyclohexasiloxane Mineral Oil Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Sucrose Stearate Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate Beeswax CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide CI 19140/Yellow 5 CI 14700/Red 4 CI 77019/Mica Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol Sodium Polyacrylate Sodium Hydroxide Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Stearic Acid Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine Adenosine Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract Ethylparaben Triethanolamine Crithmum Maritimum Extract Chlorphenesin Malus Domestica Stem Cell Culture Dimethicone Dimethiconol Limonene Xanthan Gum Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di-T-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Linalool Oxothiazolidine Carboxylic Acid 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol Fragrance Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract Methylparaben Retinyl Palmitate Citronellol Citral Coumarin

on 12/23/2015 8:02:00 AM

Love this night cream! I had been using it, and loving it.....skin was looking good. But I decided to try something new, because I tend to do that (always looking for the fountain of youth!) Well after about a week on the other cream, my skin started to look terrible - lined and blotchy and old. It was terrible! I went RUNNING back to this cream (as well as the Precious Cells Day cream and Eye cream). After a couple days, my skin bounced back and was looking fabulous again! Thank God! I was scared there for awhile!
Lancome's Precious Cell Line works wonders. Truly. It really improves my skin. Makes my skin look softer, firmer, brighter, more even toned, less lined, plumper ..... just more healthy and youthful. I really love it! It's spendy, for sure. But so totally worth it!! <3

on 10/19/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My review is gone? Awesome cream! GREAT results. Good price.

on 7/7/2012 9:57:00 AM

Amazing cream!!! Soooo moisturizing .. perfect for under makeup as well :) does not make my skin oily! very expensive though.

on 1/10/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok, got this for christmas the night and day cream. Santa Claus was very generous ! This is a rich creme, smells light and quite nice, hydrates my skin well so I wake up to a soft refined skin. Packaging looks classy in a gold color tub of 50ml. Only thing I don't like is it is very pricey 139 euro for a tub of 50ml.