no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Sep/15/2005

This product did nothing for my skin. It didn't get rid of blemishes at all, if anything, made them worse. Thankfully, I found ZapZyt, which is sooooooooo much better. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Sep/02/2005

This one works better than PanOxyl for me. It reduces the blemishes but doesn't completely erase them overnight; that's fine with me considering I got burned by PanOxyl. Very reliable for hindering the growth of potentially big pimples.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

3.0
frommonvai

May/07/2005

Im too crazy about this product either. But Ive gone through about 3 of the tubes.

It doesnt perform miracles. I mean it doesnt erase pimples overnight. But I HAVE seen it reduce the size over a few days. Thats more than I can say for the products Ive tried previously.

Packaging sucks though.

Will repurchase.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

2.0
fromUrrUrr

Apr/24/2005

I'm not crazy about this; the first time I used it it was fantastic in reducing the redness caused by acne on my cheeks. Subsequently it didn't really work anymore on my zits.. The packaging stinks too..huge quantities spill out when the tube is full and its a big waste of product. Also, it makes my face unbearably sticky for a long time!

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

Dec/14/2004

I have been using this everyday for a week and it has done absolutely nothing. But I am still using it in hopes that it will because I don't want to throw it away.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0
fromSKSS

Aug/01/2004

This stuff is ok, it depends. It might wk for some and not for others. I like the fact this has zinc in it also along with the beta salicyclic acid. Zinc is great for people w/zits. Its antinflammotory and antibacterial! Think of what u put on a baby's diaper rash, zinc oxide!!! I guess I like to educated others LOL!! But the bad things about this product, it has alcohol and also its a bit …Read more

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

Jul/25/2004

This product is wonderful for zapping zits before they become full-blown. I use it at the first sign of redness and it works wonderfully. As for existing zits, it's a little bit slower than other products, but is still effective. I really love the clear color; it makes it easy to wear under makeup.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jun/18/2004

I've used a lot of pimple/zit creams/gels in my lifetime and this one is definitely one of the better ones that actually works. It gets rid of those small pimples quickly and takes a few days for bigger ones. Too bad the tube is so small and you always end up squeezing out too much 'cause the hole is really big or something.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily

HairRed

fromKaelie

Apr/01/2004

This really works to dry out any upcoming and existing acne without drying out the surface of the skin, especially the painfully large ones I seem to get a lot on my oily zones. Amazing! The only drawback is that any makeup over the product will cake up. The packaging is horrible, b/c if you accidentally squeeze too hard, it will spill out uncontrollably. The plastic tube dispensing tip seems …Read more

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/31/2004

I have to say this product is amazing. It worked on my skin. At the first sign of a big, red, painful bump, I applied this treatment and it never turned into a big, nasty bump. It acted very quickly and it didn't dry my skin. I even used it under makeup and it's unnoticeable. I will be buying this product again!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35