Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick

3.8

RICINUS COMMUNIS, CANDELILLA CERA, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATA, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, MYRISTYL LACTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, LANOLIN, OZOKERITE, CASTOR OIL/IPDI COPOLYMER, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, PARFUM, TOCOPHEROL, TRIBEHENIN, PROPYLPARABEN, SORBITANSESQUIOLEATE, LINALOOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, AQUA, RETINYL PALMITATE, BHT, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ATELOCOLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, METHYLPARABEN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TIN OXIDE

on 12/8/2016 8:05:00 AM

I have 3 of this range in new packaging, I have to say I love the cream finish more than frost one, the shade Notting Hill nude is one of my favourite nude, it is so creamy, easy to apply. please do more cream finish in this range

I've always thought highly of Rimmel's lipsticks, as far as drugstore brands go. Today, I picked up one of these in the shade 450 "Berry Rich". It's a gorgeous, sophisticated, dark nude-y pink and it was perfect for an Autumn/Winter makeup look.

The pigmentation is great. The formula is also very creamy and it was not too drying. Staying power is average for a drugstore purchase, I'd say. The only thing is, the scent of this lipstick smells exactly like Play-Do, at least for me personally. It's so identical, it's freaking me out a little bit. The scent doesn't linger though, so I'm ultimately fine with it.

I prefer the clean, solid packaging of the Kate lipsticks over the packaging for this one, which is similar to Maybelline's ColorSensational with its chunky plastic top. I just find that it looks incredibly cheap, and the plastic isn't exactly a nice colour either. Of course, minor details that don't actually take too much away from an overall very decent drugstore lipstick!

on 10/6/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two of these: diva red and tower of mauve. Love them both! Great pigmentation and staying power. Super moisturizing but not slimy and they stay on for hours without reapplying. I don't love the scent but it wears off pretty fast. I want more in this line. Awesome drugstore product!

Good lipsticks!

I bought two of these (Pink Chic and Rose Blush) back in the older packaging and formula. About a week ago I purchased two more (In Love With Ginger and Summer Angel) in their new packaging and formula.

The formula feels slightly different. The new ones feel thinner and more lightweight. Also, the older ones had SPF 18 in them and I wish they brought that back! I thought that was a great addition. I wonder why they took that benefit out?

Anyway, these are very pigmented, smooth, creamy, lightweight, pretty moisturizing, and last decently. They have great colors and a nice color selection as well. In Love With Ginger is my favorite. Although, they are too creamy for my liking and slip around on my lips. They can bleed and feather a bit because of how creamy they are.

I can't get over the smell! I love it haha. I can see how some people can find it overpowering. It smells like sunscreen, baby powder, or fabric softener.

Overall, I like these. Not crazy over these but not disappointed. I say try a couple of the brighter colors, as they are so vivid. :D

on 8/21/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love,Love,Love it. It is the only one that completely doesn't chap my lips. Others leave my lips very sore, some more than others.
I also like the fact there is still some stain and color on your lips after eating. Not much, but some and some is more than others.
The price is inexpensive too. I got it at Walmart in the "Berry Rich Color". Looks rich and luscious on your lips.

on 8/18/2015 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this lipstick! I bought it in the 500 Diva Red shade and I'm 100% satisfied with it. Looks great and it lasts very long, doesn't come off when eating or drinking. Also, it has a nice, sweet smell to it. The price is very good for the quality of this lipstick. Highly recommend and I would buy it again.

on 7/19/2015 12:09:00 PM

And here I did'nt think you could find anything good at the drugstore !!!!!!I was using relentlessly red by mac and tried this in 360 AS YOU WANT VICTORIA love it

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Average at best. I really like all other Rimmel lip products, just not this. Bought Piccadilly Pink & while I do like the actual color for the summer, I cannot stand the texture. I get that it's supposed to be moisture but don't like that it's too slippery / slidey, needs extensive layering & constant re-application. Logic is I may as well have bought a gloss w/ a nice doe foot applicator. Not slamming Rimmel tho as I adore Kate Moss's line & practically live in Airy Fairy!

on 5/8/2015 11:20:00 PM

Bought this lipstick thinking that it was the colour shown on the packet but when opened was dispointed as it was a different shade then the one shown.

After just half an hour of wearing the lipstick had to take it as I could feel this burning sensation on my lips. Put nothing else on my lips that night and I started to notice minor swellin

on 4/2/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am a fan of these moisture renew lipsticks! I love the 127 pink chic. This is the perfect shade for a natural look! I also like how moist and creamy this product is. This is a great product for a great price and I totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget! Well done Rimmel London!