100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This balm was the only thing that helped my thin and brittle nails.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Wonderful!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is my absolute favourite hand balm. I have tried so many hand creams and this one is simply the best! Here is my video review about it: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkkA9p_fY0I"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkkA9p_fY0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> PROS: - super nourishing but not greasy - absorbs fast - smells soooo good! Your BF will love it! - pretty packaging :)) CONS: - bit expensive

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

6 years ago

Love this scrub and oil in one! Your hands feel really soft and revived after one use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBlue

6 years ago

What have i been doing before this?! Its amazing and i even got my husband addicted to it ;)

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

6 years ago

I love this product! I never considered exfoliating my hands. When I tried this product I was pleasantly surprised how soft my hands were. You apply it on dry hands and work it into your hands. When I rinsed my hands felt slick from the oils, but after I toweled dry,woo momma!!! My hands were so soft. Highly recommend especially to my male friends.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

10 years ago

I got this sample from Rituals during a visit to their store in Barcelona. Had never heard of the chain before, but I see they have stores all over Europe. Hand therapy is a scrub for the hands which is supposed to nourish and soften hands. You're supposed to scrub and massage on dry hands, and then rinse and dry. The scrub is a clear gel with coarse grains and it smells really good, a soft powdery flowery scent. Massaging the hands feel good and the gel is quite oily so you're hands feel supersoft afterwards. My only concern is that the products are really cheap, so I suspect this is a product which feels wonderful right then and there, but which will not be beneficial in the long run, maybe the contrary! (I tried a foamy handsoap in store, really nice.. but foamy soaps are usually very drying .. that's why I'm suspicious) I'd definitely buy this product if my hands still feel softer in a few hours..

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age25-29