L'Oreal Sparkling Rose

No Image

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have just bought this shade on ebay as I saw it in makeup section of a large pharmacy. As I haven't used Loreal lipsticks before I already love what I see. The metallic packaging is very swish and not at all cheap.
The shade is a flattering cool rose, not too bright or pale and it looks stunning as I have pink cool toned skin. It's not frosty but has little sparkles which adds to the gorgeous finish, goes on very creamy and the finished look is great.
I woulld recommend this for the cool toned as it's not a warm shade. Will definately repurchase. Love this lipstick.....

I found this at my local Rite Aid for only a dollar, and it kind of reminded me of my Lancome Eye Shadow in Exhibition. Rather than forking out sixteen dollars on one shadow (I was seriously debating on that) I decided to go with this MUCH cheaper alternative.
Probably one of the most smartest makeup decisions I have ever made. This is nearly an EXACT dupe for Lancomes exhibition. It is so gorgeous with my everyday neutral eye. I take an angle defining brish from ELF (only a dollar and works AMAZING) and place on the outer V and wow, it just gives so much warmth on to my eyes. Its super gorgeous, but its not really "Sparkling" so dont let the name fool you. Its a perle shadow basically meaning it has a very subtle ammount of shimmer/sheen to it, which I rather prefer then just full on shimmer (No-no). So go to your local drugstores and try to find this shadow, its SO worth it even when its not on sale. Great find, at a great price. If I EVER need to repurchase, i most definitley will :)