Vapour Organic Beauty Trick Stick in Dazzle

No Image

2.0

Not tested on animals

Unfortunately not working for me. The effect is shiny, not glowy and I'm definitely not a shiny-makeup kind of persone! I also find it very difficult to blend. Great ingredients for sure but it doesn't give that glowy effect I was looking for.

on 10/22/2011 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like that the company offers a great way to get samples. But I was really disappointed that this is just basically glitter suspended in a cream base. I had hoped it would be a subtle shimmer. I found that it looked too juvenile. I definitely won't be buying it.

on 1/8/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was very excited to order it, as I've been trying to find a cream highlighter that is organic. I ordered it off their website for $18 + shipping, which is kind a lot but I figure hey - I'm worth it right? :o) But when I opened the box I literally thought they accidentally sent a deluxe sample of something, its tiny!! I normally wouldn't make a big deal of the size but this is smaller than a lipstick and its $18!! I know that NARS multiples are like $37 but they are also huge and will last forever. This looks like I use it 10 times and its gone.

Now for the color, online it looked like a peachy/cool-toned highlighter but its actually gold. I put it on my skin and it was yellow. It looked so bad on my NC15 skin I actually laughed and then immediately washed it off, so I cannot attest to how long it lasts. Girls with very olive skin tones would probably like it, but if you are neutral or cool-toned at all this will probably be too gold for you.

I guess a plus is that it is organic (ingredients are below), so if you have a more olive-toned skin and have money to spare, perhaps you will like it :o)

So after looking at my tiny little yellow shimmer stick, I realized $18 is not worth it for me and sent it back the next day. I've uploaded a picture of it next to a MAC lipstick so you can see just how tiny it is.

Ingredients (from website): Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* infused with Chrysanthemum Morifolium (Chrysanthemum Flowers)*, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright)*, and Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*; Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Silica, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate**, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470)]
*Certified Organic