L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Day/Night

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Day/Night
Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Day/Night

on 10/17/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Don't care for fragrance and the texture is very heavy, and I have mature (age 55+) skin that has gotten very dry over the past couple of years. Feels greasy but doesn't feel like it penetrates.

on 2/2/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have spent $185 twice on Lancome Absolut Night Premium...no more. This is just as moisturing. I use this at night along with Youth Code dark spot corrector and then before foundation in morning, I use Youth code intense serum and youth code day cream. No need to spend all that money anymore. The serums work just as well as Lancome genefique and vissionaire in my opinion. I am not sure which of the serums cleared up my cystic acne on my chin but it has not been this clear since I stopped taking my prescription oracea. Lancome's serums did not even do this. Update 2/10/13: Beware, although it is as moisturizing as Lancome, my pores are so clogged after using for about a week. I still love the youth code serums and day cream though.

on 11/11/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Originally bought for neck & chest area which made almost immediate improvement! Feels wonderful also.
Then I started using it on my face. It's a little heavy, but if used sparingly it's a wonderful moisturizer. L'oreal calls it a balm which it is.
I would definitely recommend it for all of us older gals that still want to have great skin!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am 69 and have very dry skin. I live in an arid climate with very little humidity and my skin was especially dry throughout the winter. I love the way this product makes my skin feel and look. I've been using this for about two weeks and have noticed a big difference! The price is very reasonable compared to the higher end products too.

on 4/21/2012 7:52:00 PM

This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer for my dry skin for wintertime. I LOVE the texture of this - rich, thick (for a moisturizer) but very spreadable. Doesn't leave me shiny, no issues with breakouts either. Only downside is a very noticeable perfumey scent, which doesn't bother my skin but might if you have sensitive skin... I'd prefer it unscented.

on 2/25/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Bought this on a whim -- which I do way too often! My skin has been very dry this winter and despite the fact that I have combo skin, I really felt I needed something super moisturizing.

I have to say, I really like this. It's very thick and does seem to plump up my skin a bit immediately on contact. I've had a couple of persistent dry patches on my cheeks, which are now almost gone. In periods when I feel really dry, I'll use it night and day. The good thing is no breakouts.

This does not have a sunscreen, which is okay for me, because they usually make me break out. It has rather more fragrance than it needs; it's not horrible, but I know that will be a deal-breaker for some. I'd be very happy if this came in a no-fragrance version.

on 2/27/2011 6:31:00 PM

It does not hydrate my skin or moisturize it. I have been using it about 3 months.

If you are planning on buying I would not spend more than $7 on it.

on 10/6/2010 6:34:00 AM

I bought this product based on the rave reviews on MUA and I was really hoping to love it. Unfortunately, I had to take it back the same day to the store. Just a little history about my skin. I am 41, pale with fine lines. I do however have nerve damage on my face and arms from living in Africa for a few years outside the Sahara. When I came back to the states last Spring I went to the dermatologist because my skin hurt all the time. He explained that I have permanently damaged the nerves in my face due to repeated sun exposure. Now, I have never been a tanner or laid out in the sun but it was unavoidable when I was overseas. And in 120 degree heat, your sunscreen melts off within minutes. The consistency of this cream was wonderful and it felt great for the first few minutes. Then I noticed a burning and when I looked in the mirror my skin looked like it had chemical burns all over it. I am still searching for the cream that will take away the burning and itching without making it worse. The only thing I can use with any success thus far is CeraVe, but I am open to any suggestions at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OMG! There really is something out there that helps my Retin-A parched skin, and doesn't make me break out. Also, I don't have to keep re-applying this, as is the case with other moisturizers. Once in the morning, and once at night. I bought this because of all the wonderful reviews here, and so glad I did. This is probably the best drugstore moisturizer for very dry skin, and it's better than most department store moisturizers, too. Yes, it is marketed for "Mature Skin" (now what does that really mean?), but it truly is an ultra moisturizing cream for very dry skin. I was very hesitant to try another product from the Age Perfect line after trying the cleanser, but I'm glad I did. I did so after reading the reviews here. If L'Oreal would put this in a tube, instead of a jar, then I would rate it higher. Edit 8/13/2010-I stopped using this and started using Avene TriXera creme, again. Normally fragranced products (this is highly fragranced) don't bother me, but I have very dry, and sensitive eyes, and this made my eyes water-A LOT. I stopped using this, and that problem quickly resolved it's self. I wouldn't purchase this again, but I would recommend it to a friend. If you do not like your skin products fragranced, then this is not for you.

on 4/23/2010 1:40:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! This is miracle cream in a jar. I slather it on my face and neck and see more supple skin immediately! I couldn't believe the way my skin felt and looked the first time I used it. My skin is hyper-sensitive and dry. This product provides a level of moisture that stays all day. And, it doesn't cause hightened redness! There is a slight fragrance, but not too bad. If there could be one area to improve it would be to drop the fragrance.