E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I recently repurchased these liners in Black and Coffee. I am not sure what the deal is, but the consistency of the new liners is terrible compared to the original batch I had a few years ago. Too thin, requiring more than one layer, which then transfers into the crease and smudges off within a few hours. very disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own the black version of the E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner. I usually wear my eyeliner all day - based on my experience it smudges easily throughout the day from morning to evening. Not very pigmented as I hope it to be yet it's dark enough for me to make my wings. Overall I think the quality of this cream eyeliner is pretty decent for what its worth - definitely would only buy this as a last resort as a penny pincher.

To Read all 488 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have this in plum purple, and let me just say that this color is absolutely stunning. It is so gorgeous, so deeply plum that it looks way more expensive than it is.

But sadly, it is nothing more than a hard clump in the container that comes out easily if I flip it upside down. And I've barely used it! How sad. :(

I'm seriously tempted to purchase another one, in the hopes that it was just a fluke.

This is the best cream eyeliner I have ever used! Once it dries it stays on all day with no problems. Just toss the brush that comes with it, and get a good one. Other than that I think it's perfect!

This is honestly the BEST eyeliner for in the waterline!! I have normal eyes not oily or anything, just normal. I apply this with a small angled eyeliner brush (from coastal scents) in my waterline and it lasts for *almost* the whole 8 hour day. I wears off nicely when it does though it kind of just disappears? It doesnt leave black all over so I dont even really know where it goes haha, but its easy to just reapply in the evening if I need to.

This is the only cream/gel eyeliner I will ever use or need! I recommend!

I have been using this eyeliner for years. Every six months or so, I spend six dollars and replenish my supply of Coffee (dark brown) and Black. It doesn't dry out my eyelids, it goes on smoothly (until it dries out, and it's so cheap that I just toss it when it gets clumpy,) it's comfortable on and wears as well as the average non-volatile-silicone pencil.

Toss the terrible, too-short, extremely scratchy applicator brush that comes with it, and use a good slant-tipped taklon eyeliner brush, and you will get good results from this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this is an okay cream liner, it stays on me all day but the thing i hate about this is it's not too pigmented, i have to line my eyelids more than twice to get a perfect result plus it doesn't glide on easily.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This eyeliner smudges on my lids every single time!! Not to mention that you need a few strokes to make the colour appear on your eyelid. The only good thing about this is that its creamy but otherwise this sucks. Chip in a few dollars and buy the maybelline gel eyeliner instead! So much better quality

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is comparable to Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack. It's creamy, it's well pigmented, and its CHEAP! I bought it for $3 (or maybe $6..) at Target. I even like the little brush that comes with it. It does migrate off my waterline some by the end of a 12-15 hour day, but I can live with that. I saw in some other reviews that there were issues with it drying out, but I've had it for 6+ months and have had no drying out issues, it's as silky as the day I bought it. AND it comes with more product than Mac's does. Love.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this stuff is bullshit. It may be my period, but I got so angry after trying for a solid hour to get a crisp, even line with this stuff that I actually threw it across the bathroom. I am no eyeliner novice (I wear a winged eye pretty much daily), but for the LIFE of me, I could not get a thin, crisp line to save my damn life. I tried 3 different brushes, primer, no primer, on top of eyeshadow, bare skin, free-handing, and using a business card as a guide... nothing worked.
Plus, 8 cotton pads soaked in Sensibio did nothing to get this crap off. My eyelids are legit stinging from having to scrub it off.

If your goal is to look like Amy Winehouse did your eyeliner, blindfolded, in a moving car, then by all means purchase this.