E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot believe the quality of this $3 eyeliner. It is amazingly pigmented, it lasts all day, and it glides right on. This is only the second gel liner I have ever tried, but I'm in love with it. I was very surprised to see how black this is; it is as black as I would expect a department store product to be. It doesn't chip or flake. I'm beyond happy with this product, and I will repurchase once I run out.

This is a great dupe for Maybelline's gel eyeliner, it one is just as pigmented and lasts just as long. It is so cheap and works perfectly, I would highly recommend it, although the brush that comes with it isn't that good you can just use one you prefer.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really good basic gel eyeliner for anyone whose ever wanted to try it out. Its only 3$. The only issue I have with it is that it does smudge at times. But the way to fix this is just to set the eyeliner with black eyeshadow.

I've definitely gone through 3 of these so far.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The plastic brush is rubbish but the eyeliner itself is actually great - dries quickly, no smell.
I have slightly watery eyes and the eyeliner did run during the day but might be fine for people who don't have watery eyes.

This is great. Easy to apply and chelip. I did however use a different eyeliner brush, a homeade one. If you want to save money, look up how to make your own. Mine works even better than a store bought one.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was sceptic to this eyeliner after reading some of the reviews, but I was proven wrong - its one of the better ones I've tried, especially for the price! I've got very oily eyelids, and I can practically see it resting on the edge of the line! It smudges a little, but I also have a fold on my eyelid so probably only a tattoo would stay there. I wouldn't use the brush that comes with the product, it seems way too thick and hard for my taste. Still, it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a waterproof eyeliner. Comes off easily with almond oil (which I use as remover for all makeup).

I was disappointed in this liner. I find it to have a hard texture and not very pigmented. I found this to be the same in black, brown and blue (often different shades perform differently). It was difficult to apply as it was so thick, I couldn't get it on evenly. The brush is also awful, it is too stick unless you want the eyeliner to be eyeshadow. If this works for you, Elf makes some eyeliner brushes that are so much better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had mine for more than a year now, and it's still usable - just keep swirling your brush in it in order for the cream liner to melt. The reason why I still have this is because I don't really reach out for gel liners as much because I prefer eyeliner pens since it is much faster and easier for me. This is also best used with a very precise eyeliner brush = it makes cream liner pigmented enough on application. I use the Essence precise eyeliner brush, it's so cheap yet it works so amazingly! I have oily skin and I find that this does lasts on me all day, just don't rub your eyelids of course. What I don't like is the tagging feeling during application but I don't really mind it that much, as long as I can make it work then it's good enough for me! Plus this one is so cheap. I'm not really sure if I'm gonna buy this once I run out, because again, I prefer eyeliner pens over this, but if you're on a budget then I can definitely recommend this to you just keep in mind to buy a really precise eyeliner brush if you really want to make this work. If I were to choose between maybelline eyeliner or this one, I'd definitely prefer this more. First, it's cheaper and second, ELF IS CRUELTY FREE!!!! And hey, this one is very matte and it has more products in it compared to eyeliner pens and liquid eyeliners so that's a plus!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am reviewing the black shade! This is an amazing eyeliner. It stays on the eye throughout the day, it it definitely is water-resistant. It took some good scrubbing to get it off! A little goes a long way with this and the brush it comes with is actually quite nice considering it as an "add-on". This product is a must!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

E.L.F. is truly one of my favorite brands. I appreciate that they offer inexpensive makeup and brushes that is usually quite good, and I also appreciate that it's cruelty free.

Unfortunately, every now and then they have a dud. And this one is a dud.

It's neither as black or as waterproof as the eyeliner I was hoping that this one would replace. It smudges at the slightest provocation, and is more like a dingy grey than black. I'm very disappointed. I feel that it would have been better if they focused on their formulas and less on presentation. The tiny jar that the eyeliner comes in is far nicer than the eyeliner it contains.