Uploaded by kathyabon

price range

Reviews

frommizzk9

Sep/27/2015

Ok for dry-normal skin. I find the best way to apply this is with a damp beauty blender with dabbing motions. Light-medium coverage.

I use sand and I'm nc20-25ish. But I prefer Maxfactor miracle touch compact foundation over this.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Nov/08/2014

Way too heavy for my skin. Obviously made for dry skinned individuals as it is very oily to me. Doesn't irritate but can look cakey if not applied lightly. Ok if your skin is dry and has few imperfections.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/28/2014

this is a great foundation for my skin type-ddry to very dry and a little oily in the summer, the shade range was a little on the pink side I got the shade "porcelain ivory" and its still a little dark but workable.
this stuff feels like a moisturizer being applied, I do agree with the previous reviewer that it can look cakey if you try and build it to much and this is definetly a …

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/09/2014

This foundation is great for dry skin. I bought the shade natural beige and it is a perfect match for me. I apply it with a beauty blender and it gives me a flawless look. It goes on very smooth and doesn't cling to my dry patches. It is not full coverage and if you try to build it on it will look cakey but even with medium coverage my face has a nice glow which is what I look for. My only …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Apr/03/2014

It works but it's not my favorite. I think it's not very bendable so the application is not that easy.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/27/2013

I love this foundation. No, really, I do. I just wish it didn't break me out in horrible eczema. It makes my face bright red. It looks so amazing at first when you put it on. I just don't understand why it makes me break out in eczema. Such a shame. This could have been my HG foundation, but it irritates my skin too much.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/27/2013

Unfortunately they don't sell this product in my country anymore but I really loved it. It conceals well, doesn't look caky and the colors are really nice. What I didn't like that much was the packaging, not really comfortable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Oct/12/2013

I have very dry, sensitive skin. As long as my eczema is under control, I use this on days I want to wear makeup. I apply it almost as if it was a concealer on my face. Because of my dry skin, I don't apply powder to set it, only around my nose and t-zone. This has become my favorite drugstore foundation mind you I don't wear makeup everyday. Just like some others mentioned, the …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/14/2013

It really could be used as concealer as the formula is very thick ( well , according to my standard anyway) and so kinda 'caked' my face. I also find it hard to blend smoothly and it make your skin looks older than your age , with this on I could pass as 30. (Mind you I'm turning twenty and I look my age)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jul/22/2013

I do not like the packaging. It's very bulky and not easy to travel with. The product is amazing. It is medium coverage and does not cake up. I use a stippling brush and it looks very natural.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55