Caudalie Night Infusion

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TILIA PLATYPHYLLOS FLOWER EXTRACT*, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, CERAMIDE 3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. *Origine vgtale - Plant origin

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

For such a thick cream (which usually break me out) this did surprisingly well on my skin. I've noticed a decrease in the redness of my skin after waking up and almost no breakouts after a couple of weeks of using this.

However, it is thick and feels very heavy on the face. The product description claims it's lightweight...it's definitely not. My face feels smothered rather than simply moisturized. But the discomfort goes away after a few minutes. Can't vouch for the alleged patents of any Caudalie products (anything can be patented) & it's pretty expensive for a basic night cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I got a large sample in a gift box of "The Creme" and fell in love but couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for a tube so I got this instead because it's half the price. I use it as both a day and night cream since it's winter and dry outside it gives me more moisture. Plus my tinted moisturizer is a 45 spf. This line of products has really transformed my skin!

Popular Moisturizers