Caudalie Night Infusion

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.5

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TILIA PLATYPHYLLOS FLOWER EXTRACT*, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, CERAMIDE 3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. *Origine vgtale - Plant origin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As much as I love the idea of Caudalie, after trying almost all of the brand's moisturisers I have to say this one also broke me out, natural for natural I prefer Nuxe as it does not break me out and it's less expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this night cream. It's one of the very very few products I purchased again, although the price is indecent (specially here in Korea.)
My skin is really sensitive and this cream really calms it down big time. It goes on smooth, smells fantastic (but the fragrance is not irritating at all,) not too greasy yet moisturizing. And I wake up with a nice rested complexion. I use it during winter here, as it's cold and dry and the indoor heating is drying.
The packaging is a bit too 'minimal' for a product of this price range: a simple plastic tube (containing only *gasp* 30 ml), but again it's really convenient to tote around and can't be broken!!! (Love the Chanel jars but they are so not convenient!)

Popular Moisturizers