Caudalie Night Infusion

Filtered by skin type : Dry

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TILIA PLATYPHYLLOS FLOWER EXTRACT*, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, CERAMIDE 3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. *Origine vgtale - Plant origin

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I got a large sample in a gift box of "The Creme" and fell in love but couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for a tube so I got this instead because it's half the price. I use it as both a day and night cream since it's winter and dry outside it gives me more moisture. Plus my tinted moisturizer is a 45 spf. This line of products has really transformed my skin!

I am 29 and this is my first anti-aging night cream. I absolutely love it - I LOVE the smell, the texture is incredible - I've never had a face cream go on so smoothly, yes be so rich and moisturizing. I am positive I will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Moisturizers