Caudalie Night Infusion

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.0

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TILIA PLATYPHYLLOS FLOWER EXTRACT*, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, CERAMIDE 3, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, COUMARIN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. *Origine vgtale - Plant origin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As much as I love the idea of Caudalie, after trying almost all of the brand's moisturisers I have to say this one also broke me out, natural for natural I prefer Nuxe as it does not break me out and it's less expensive.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Whenever I am travelly whethre for work or vacation overseas in cold climates, I switch my moisturisers accordingly and use Caudalie Vinexpert Night Infusion Cream at night in conjunction with Caudalie Quenching Sorbet Cream in the daytime. I absolutely love this night infusion cream! The scent is extremely calming, the scent of night tisane of tilleul (lime blossom), and I wake up with skin that is supple and nourished.

Even if I'm not travelling, I will do a "cure" once a year for a couple of months with this night infusion cream, together with Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid SPF10. The scent of mint and mandarin in this cream wakes me up, and the coppery pearls make my skin glow.

Popular Moisturizers