Sephora Sephora by OPI Curve-aceous

4.7

on 12/24/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful deep, dark red with a slight shimmer, metallic sheen to it. It is beautiful and perfect for the holidays. The application is smooth and easy. Two coats is perfect for a nice, dark, opaque coat. The red has a little bit of wine/burgundy mixed inside. It is the perfect color for a Christmas mani. I really love this and will definitely always have it in my stash.

on 11/7/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this! when I was in NYC I went to the Columbus Circle Sephora. I have lived in SC for 3 years no random drive by to Sephora like I did when I lived in N Dallas. It reminds me greatly of I'm Not Really a Waitress. Use a top and base coat and it lasts.

on 8/17/2010 4:52:00 PM

I'm surprised to see this is only a 33% buy again rate. This is a staple vampy/pin up red to me. It's a pretty deep blue based red and it has a nice shimmer to it. It's almost past shimmer but not quite to a glitter. It's one of the best reds I've found (not a fan of pinky reds or orangey reds). I definitely think it's worth a go and I'd buy again.

on 6/24/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Nice deep red color with shimmer. Looks great as a classic red nail polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a cool red with a light shimmer.. It's very pretty in the bottle, and even when worn, but I feel like it looks like pink whenever light hits it.. The only reason I say I won't buy it again, is because I feel like the bottle will last me for quite a while. It has a very nice brush, and all in all, I definitely don't regret buying it.

on 1/3/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sephora describes this as a cool candy apple, but I dont find it to be cool at all, and I have a skin tone that leans towards warm, so I would think that it would be really obviously cool, but it isnt. When I first tried this polish, I didnt care of it, but it has really grown on me now. Its a nice, shiny red that reminds me a lot of OPI Wine Me & Dine Me. It is like a candy apple red. It is not a flat color at all, and thats what I like about it so much. I really love it on my toes. It wears really well, too. I can go a few days with no chips.

Popular Polishes