E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

I was absolutely thrilled to find it at Target so I had to try it out. I've been battling acne on one side of my face for so long so I'm willing to try anything at this point. I really don't mind the smell so I put some on before I put on makeup and before I go to bed. I'm pleased to say that I awoke to clearer skin with less redness, smaller pimples compared to the previous night and a more even complexion. I was so excited that I went out and bought two more for storage :P My only quip with this is the packaging. It is a little difficult to get it out so I just give it a shake or two. Overall this is a gift from the universe!