e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Blemish Kit

Filtered by hair type : Curly
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Blemish Kit

3.0

1 review

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I figured I should just write a damn review for this product since I keep coming back to this page.

So I bought this (among many other items) from the e.l.f. website, and I'd say it's an okay product overall. I find it doesn't really help clear up my pimples--suddenly I've been getting quite a few of them lately. I'm applying it in the morning, throughout the day, and at night but the pimple just seems to stay the same. It does conceal it a little bit but it's pretty much sheer. I wouldn't say this powder smells like a septic tank, for some reason I don't sense a gassy smell, and it doesn't smell that bad. If you're used to natural scented products you'd probably be able to handle this.

I'm going to keep using it like this, as well as apply it to my entire face, and see if I get better results.