E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

Filtered by hair type : Straight
E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

4.8

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

I works buy this product every time if they still made it. The ingredients are almost identical to the ingredients found in the bare minerals healing powder... Only difference? This stuff was a quarter of the price. Packed with tons of skin loving ingredients. Tea tree, sulfur and aloe just to name a few. I put this over spots when they pop up and they're gone within a day. The real place this product shines though is when I apply it all over my face with a powder brush before bed, after cleansing and moisturizing of course. As for the smell, I find it faintly lemony and very pleasant. Why on earth would elf discontinue such an amazing product, it's beyond me. The only good thing is this stuff will last forever, such a small amount is needed. Bring it back!

on 2/26/2013 12:37:00 PM

I can't say enough good about this product. I've suffered from acne for going on 19 years now and I can really say that this stuff significantly helps when I have a break out. I dab a bit on the new breakout every night after I wash my face (and even in the morning before I apply my m/u) and the redness goes away. The spot dries up within a couple days.

I've recently started to add this to my MMU as well and wow, what a difference it makes. Not only does my m/u last longer and not get as oily, but I feel like it adds a decent amount of coverage.

I've had this product for about 3 years now and it's still almost half full. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this stuff and the High Definition Powder together. This product was FAR better than I was expecting and I find it to be multipurpose. I use it in the morning and at night over my regular spot treat to give it an extra kick and it works FANTASTIC as a regular setting powder. The color works amazing with my skin tone and adds a bit of extra coverage. A little pricey compared the rest of the ELF line but still TOTALLY worth it!

on 6/8/2011 10:26:00 PM

I wasn't sure this was a product I really needed since I don't have breakouts that often. Still, I needed something to treat the blemishes I do get and wasn't having much success with other products. Since I have been generally satisfied with several products in E.L.F.'s mineral line I decided it was worth a shot on a half price sale. This is the best blemish treatment I've ever used. Even better, it conceals the blemish while it's healing it. The included brush makes application smooth & easy. The powder is fine enough it blends in easily with my other makeup. This is an E.L.F. item I'll gladly pay full price for when I need to replace it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay, I like Elf, and I'm on weird terms with this product. I really like the concept of it and everything, I'm just not sure if it works. It says that you can wear it overnight and everything to fight blemishes, but if I do that it tends to just float off. So instead I just use it as an overall powder, which works alright even though I have to reapply a few times - due to the floating off part. It doesn't really smell like sulfur, which I suppose is good, but then again doesn't really reassure me if it is working, or even what the sulfur concentration is. Either way, I think that it's helped my skin a bit and matches my skin tone perfectly. Have and will continue to purchase again.