E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

4.4

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

on 4/18/2012 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Simply put: effective, healing, and amazing. Sulfur is a wonderful treatment for acne and I was delighted to find this super cheap miracle. Lightly dabbing this mineral powder on a blemish (even a cyst) will reduce it within hours, along with concealing it. I plan on buying some every time I go to Target.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this stuff and the High Definition Powder together. This product was FAR better than I was expecting and I find it to be multipurpose. I use it in the morning and at night over my regular spot treat to give it an extra kick and it works FANTASTIC as a regular setting powder. The color works amazing with my skin tone and adds a bit of extra coverage. A little pricey compared the rest of the ELF line but still TOTALLY worth it!

on 5/19/2011 4:31:00 PM

- Used as a loose powder does not look so good, I am used to better powders.
- If I need this kind of acne treatment overnight, I can buy some sulphur/zinc powder from pharmacy, much cheaper ....
+ Way how to get a small sifter jar and a brush. It has plastic hair similar to foundation brush. I like it for applying eyeshadows.

This is a really good alternative to the BareMinerals treatment! It has the same sulfur amount (3.0%) without the ugly smell! I was honestly stunned when I saw this @ Target and I just had to try it! I guess the only gripe I have with it is that I find it a teeny bit hard to get a proper amount of product through the jar but I don't mind. I'm definitely going back to this $4 miracle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay, I like Elf, and I'm on weird terms with this product. I really like the concept of it and everything, I'm just not sure if it works. It says that you can wear it overnight and everything to fight blemishes, but if I do that it tends to just float off. So instead I just use it as an overall powder, which works alright even though I have to reapply a few times - due to the floating off part. It doesn't really smell like sulfur, which I suppose is good, but then again doesn't really reassure me if it is working, or even what the sulfur concentration is. Either way, I think that it's helped my skin a bit and matches my skin tone perfectly. Have and will continue to purchase again.