E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

Filtered by skin type : Other
E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

This is a very elegant solution to drying up the occasional pimple. I use this at night only--I never use powder in the daytime. The sulfur content is adequate to do the trick, maybe not overnight, but close. I would say that this is a very nice product.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in the hopes of finding cheaper alternative to bare minerals blemish therapy, and this exceeded my expectations. im finding that it works BETTER than the bare minerals, perhaps because im not trying to ration it to save money. the brush isnt as soft,and the powder doesnt seem quite as finely milled, but it totally gets the job done. there's more product, and the price is WAY cheaper.

also, some people reviewing this seem to be confused as to what it's supposed to do. it is decidedly NOT a concealer, but it does make my skin look better, somehow more even, its hard to describe. it's excellent for setting concealer, and its a great way to apply blemish treatment over makeup. i also mix it in with my mineral foundation to counteract the clogged pores that my sunscreen can cause. so glad i bought this! if you like the bare minerals powder, you'll really like it.

on 7/11/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This product is my holy grail. I use the mineral blemish kit daily night and day. It helps calm down the redness of a zit as well as shrink it. It goes on sheer for fair skin. If you have darker skin you may have to blend it in a bit more. It doesn't dry out your skin or have a harsh smell since it contains sulfur.

I don't have a problem with the little brush. It may be a little scratchy for some but I don't find it bothersome. It holds the powder on top rather then get swirled into the brush which helps you apply the powder to your blemish instead of losing the powder in the brush. Be sure to wash the brush often as it's coming in close contact to germs.

The container is nice too. The top can double as a mirror if you are in a pinch.