E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit

3.7

Active Ingredient: Sulfur 3.0% Inactive Ingredients: Zinc Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Kaolin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dextrin, Magnesium Myristate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899).

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The brush it comes with is great. The packaging is nice. It's plastic, not glass.

DON'T shake this product. Or you'll get a cloud when you open it and you'll end up with too much. This is NOT a concealer. It does lighten my acne scars.

I use a large brush and use this as an all over powder. It doesn't over dry. It's not irritating, and it doesn't have that sulfur smell. It helped my acne clear up. It's not mattifying.

Since it does contain bismuth TEST ON A PATCH OF SINCE BEFORE USE. Some people maybe allergic to this. I never had a problem. However, DO NOT USE IF YOUR ALLERGIES ARE SEVERE. I used this product when my allergies were at its worst, and it didn't help, it made me sneeze more (probably because it's a loose powder) And it wasn't a pretty sight.

Overall, I would recommend this. I've been using this for the past 5 months and I haven't even used half of the container (and I use this every day).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay, I like Elf, and I'm on weird terms with this product. I really like the concept of it and everything, I'm just not sure if it works. It says that you can wear it overnight and everything to fight blemishes, but if I do that it tends to just float off. So instead I just use it as an overall powder, which works alright even though I have to reapply a few times - due to the floating off part. It doesn't really smell like sulfur, which I suppose is good, but then again doesn't really reassure me if it is working, or even what the sulfur concentration is. Either way, I think that it's helped my skin a bit and matches my skin tone perfectly. Have and will continue to purchase again.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm disappointed... It's worked for eeeeeverybody else.... But me. Like always, something that has been raved by eeeeeeeeverybody else, never works for me, 99% of the time. Although I have been trying to use less face makeup and this does soften any blemish and redness so it works for that, but as for drying up blemishes and stuff, nope! But for sure give it a try since it has worked wooonders for eeeeeeverbody else. [;