Ocean Potion SPF 15 Sunscreen

Ocean Potion  SPF 15 Sunscreen

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/5/2007 12:32:00 PM

I really enjoy wearing this sunscreen, and alteranted between the spf 15 and 30, depending on how long i was planning on being on the beach that day. I loved the creamsicle smell, and especially the fact that it did not feel heavy and greasy on the skin like every other sunscreen i have ever used does. Also dirt cheap price can't be beat. I found it at my local walmart for $4.95. Would definately buy again and again.

on 5/29/2006 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just returned from a trip to Cancun. I used this sunscreen while I was there and got a great tan and no burn. More important, I did not get itchy sunpoision. I had read Parasol 1789 prevents this so I though I would give it a try. I will buy this again because I love the beach and want to take care of my skin. The tecture. price and smell are great. I think I paid $ 3.97 at my local Wal-mart

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG, love this stuff. I love the orange creamsicle scent, the fact that it spreads easily, and it actually WORKS! I use this on my face. My HG!

on 8/6/2002 1:52:00 PM

Wonderful product! Goes on smoothly and colorless. Okay, there are a lot of sunscreens that do this, but Ocean Potion has Avobenzone, a full spectrum chemical sunscreen, at the top of its ingredient list. I've only used this on my body, so I don't know how well it works on the face. It contains a scent just like a Dreamsicle (very sweet slightly citrusy scent). Also, it's VERY cheap--about the same (or even cheaper) per oz as generic brand sunscreens.