Boots Natural Collection - Suntint Bronzing Powder

Boots  Natural Collection - Suntint Bronzing Powder

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I just love this product. I hav never bpught a bronzer before but m absolutely in lov with this one. As such I can't really compare with other bronzers but I gt this bronzer from my nearby boots n I picked it in the shade sun tint which a way light to my skin but I lik it as it gives not a harsh but soft warm look specially during summer.M so obsessed with this product that I wanted to try out other shades so I picked in another shade golden glow . N m blown away by the colour pay off n staying power. M in absolutely lov with this one. Will definately buy it again .

on 10/11/2013 1:40:00 PM

I love the way it gives a but of a sun kissed look and a better shape to my face. I use it for day and night, works well and is affordable and effective.

on 6/19/2012 11:50:00 AM

This bronzer plays a part in my daily routine, and certainly gets me on the way to looking gorgeous! I love it and the price is fantastic! £1.99 i mean where can you go wrong? love love love this bronzer definitely going to get some more, lets just hope boots dont stop selling it **crosses fingers**

on 12/23/2011 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Amazingly cheap or what? Not the best quality but not the worst, You get what you pay for.

on 8/12/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

For a £1.99 Boots own brand product i wasnt expecting much, but i was pleasantly surprised!
I bought the bronzing pearls in 'Tropical Tan' for my very fair skin as i wanted something a little warmer for the summer months without going all-out-orange.
The pot is very small and some of the pearls tend to make a bid for freedom if you're a little too vigorous with your brush and there is a really unattractive and badly cut piece of sponge which fits ontop of the pearls to keep them from grinding around into a powder whilst in the pot but i can overlook this.
For someone with skin as fair as mine this would be an ideal product if you want a hint of bronze without looking too tanned and its great for contouring the cheeks if you wear it underneath your usual blusher.
I have taken to using a quick dusting of these pearls all over my face when i'm going without makeup anywhere else on my face other than mascara for a really subtle warmth and polish to my skin.
I really like this product, and its a BARGAIN!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I never normally use a bronzer as a part of my face routine but as it is now the summer i thought i would try one out to add a summer glow to my skin. So i walked into my local boots and started to scan the makeup shelves for a reasonable priced bronzer. Due to the fact that i had never used a bronzer before i wanted a very cheap one that if it did not work on my skin it can just be thrown away. I went over to the Natural Collection brand by boots which are known for cheap prices but reasonable quality. So i picked up the suntint bronzing powder in the colour golden glow which is a nice golden brown colour. The packaging which is just a tub with a screw on lid is nicely presentated and sturdy. The price of the bronzer is £1.99 which i believe to be underpriced for such a nice quality product. When the product is applied to the face/cheeks it comes out a very sutble shimmery golden colour which is very complemetry to my skin colour. I found that this product is best applied with the Mac 129 brushes which is very good at applying and blending the bronzer into the areas i wanted. For someone who is looking for a started bronzer and does have much money or does not want to spend a lot i believe the natural collection - suntint bronzing powder is a good option for you.

This compact bronzing powder is amazing, especially for it's price of under £2! As with all Boots' Natural Collection make up range the colour range is very natural and gives your face a tinted glow, there are only 2 shades, Golden Glow (with a more beige undertone) and Sun Shine (with a slightly more pinkish undertone).
As I have fair skin I use Golden Glow as a blusher rather than bronzer, swiping it across my cheekbones to give my face definition and structure. As it is a bronzer, you can constantly layer it- a few swipes for a healthy daytime glow, or more for evening with a layer on top of a real blusher with a pinkish tone (so my cheeks look more 'rosy' than 'muddy')
I had struggled for ages with blusher, as I always end up looking like a Russian doll for being too pink! Bronzer works much better for my Asian skin tone (yellow) instead, topped up with a hint of real pink blush. This little number is light enough to layer and layer, so I define my cheekbones as well as other parts of my face, swiping it on the sides of my forehead, a light dusting over the centre of my face...and voila! Defined bone structure without looking like I've been attacked by red powder bomb! It's cheap, handy and effective, I love it!