Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

4.2

Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 4% Castor Seed Oil, Corn Oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Carnauba Wax, BHT

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I agree with the previous reviewer "felt claustrophobic" It did not moisturize but it is heavy and can help seal in what you already have there. I think there is much better on the market that actually moisturize.

on 12/8/2015 10:14:00 PM

This lip moisturizer makes my lips feel claustrophobic, if you know what I mean. I find it doesn't moisturize that well, but it definitely seals all the moisture that's allready there in. I have extremely dry lips. This may work well enough for people with normal lips. Also, this has SPF, so it's good for daytime.

on 5/8/2015 11:05:00 PM

Currently my go to Lip Balm with Sunscreen for everyday use.

I have extremely dry flakey lips that is sensitive and prone to pigmentation (despite never being in the sun). This lip balm is not waxy, does not irritate my lips, leaves it comfortably hydrated and has helped with keeping the sunspots under control.

********************************************************************************************************

UV Filters: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3)(4%)

Other: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, BHT

Oh my, this lip balm is such a lifesaver!
My lips are so, so ridiculously dry, and the past 2 weeks have seen them in the worst state they've ever been. I imagine its a combination of the wicked winter weather, and the central heating in my house and at work - regardless, it has left my lips peeling off in sheets (gross), flaking like nothing you've ever seen before, red, chapped, sore and bleeding.

Now, I have a TON of lip balms and i keep them dotted around my house, in my car, at work, in my purse, in my jacket pockets...just so as not to be caught without one, yet none of them have been helping whatsoever. I guess i'd get momentary relief from the chapped, tight feeling, but certainly no healing taking place.

This lip balm has honestly changed that! I picked one up as a desperate, spur of the moment decision whilst grocery shopping, and applied it as soon as i got back in my car. Oh.My.Goodness!

It works. For the first time in ages, my lips have felt smooth, moisturized and not flaky.
I might even be brave enough to wear lipstick this evening when I go out :)

The packaging isn't the cutest, but who cares, when it's whats inside that counts :)

on 12/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I gave this a try after getting tired of Burt's Bees lip balms and I must say that I love it! Very moisturizing, non-waxy feel, and actually sinks into lips rather than sitting on top. Very smooth texture and even though its a regular clear lip balm, it brings out the rosiness in my lips. I think it makes them plump too! I like how it has spf. Definitely repurchasing over and over again.

on 7/25/2014 8:40:00 AM

Hardly moisturises and my lips are not too dry to start with . Wished it worked well as I like the texture as it does not feel waxy or oily and lack of scent and spf .

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This lip balm plumps my lips with moisture faster than any other lip product! I put a clay mask on my face the other day and my lips got so dry and shriveled after from the mask being around my mouth. I applied this and next thing I knew my lips were supple, smooth, soft, and PLUMP!

I have chronic dry lips that get lines in them if I don't apply lip balm constantly. Other lip balms just sit on top of my lips and feel waxy. This one sinks in and really moisturizes- like a deep conditioner for my lips!

This is definitely going to be my HG daytime lip balm- I love that it has SPF to protect my lips from getting wrinkled from the sun. (My HG nighttime lip balm is Bigelow Night Balm).

on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM

More moisturizing than chapstick, less moisturizing than I'd like. I avoid waxy products, and this one straddles the line between waxy and emollient. I'd say if you like chapstick, but need a bit more moisture, this is for you.
I prefer Lanolin, Blistex Complete Moisture, or Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Lotion

on 4/29/2013 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

wow this is better than chapstick. last long without too much of that waxy feel. and my lips are softer too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like it. Very moisturizing and long lasting, and I like that it has SPF in it. Makes my lips soft and smooth.