Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Lash Doubling MascaraLash Doubling MascaraLash Doubling Mascara

3.4

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 10/26/2016 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a demo size of this in a GWP set. I love the shape and texture of the brush, which makes application really easy. I can easily reach the base of my lashes and the color spreads easily and evenly. I do find this a little bit wet, so my with my long lashes, I have to be really careful to not blink before it dries, or I have transfer onto my upper eyelid. The thing I can't get over is the smell. This product has a very strong odor, and it lasts for about an hour. I'm sure some people don't mind, but I'm sensitive to it and I'm not a fan of smelling my mascara all morning. It performs well, but I won't purchase the full-sized product.

on 9/3/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

For a supposedly high end mascara, this was so much worse than most drugstore mascaras I had. The only good thing about it is the brush, I love the long cone shape, it grabs lashes really well, even the tiniest one. But the formula is really really wet, it takes forever to dry on my lashes, the tube doesn't get dryer and more crisp with time either, it's always always so wet. It's not that black, it doesn't give a lot of volume, length is kinda "eh". It doesn't flake much but smudges instantly on me (I have oily lids, it's expected, but from a high end mascara? What's the point of that price tag then?). It also doesn't hold a curl, like at all, my lashes just fall down and they close off my eyes even more. I should have known better though, I bought this because Kathleen Lights raved about it, but she has dry skin and lots of lashes already, a world different from my fine, sparse ones.
I'll wash and keep the brush to brush out my lashes/eyebrow but other than that this was a waste of time and money.

To Read all 619 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my first ever high-end mascara, purchased after finishing up all of my samples of the product. This mascara is great because the tip of the wand is pointed, allowing you to really coat all of your lashes with ease without stabbing yourself in the eye trying to get at those inner corners. It's also a very pigmented and non-clumping formula. The only negative thing I have to say about this mascara is that it really lacks on the volume. It's nice for just a light eye look, but not if you're someone going for big, thick lashes, like myself. $16 is a little much next to comparable drugstore mascaras, which I tend to reach for more often than this, but still not as steep as some of the other high-end mascaras out there.

on 5/12/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've only received this in samples and have never been a fan. I find that too much mascara gets caught on the very tip of it. The wand doesn't distribute product evenly. The formula is way too wet. Whenever I use it, my lashes clump together (in a really slick looking way, not a spidery way) and it straightens my lashes out. I don't think I've ever used up one of the samples. Huge pass for me.

Lash doubling? More like mess doubling. This is one of the wettest mascaras I have ever used. In fact it would probably take the cake for the wettest. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to dry so you can forget doing one eye and then doing the other without getting this all over your face. The wand shape is cone and is terrible, it does nothing for my lashes except make them clumpy. Clumpy. Wet. Messy. Two thumbs down!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would say that this product is a little pricy for the things it can do. Also I did notice a little change that my eyelashes stop falling out, this mascara does tend to itch but it does not leave any marks which is good. I like how it fans out my eyelashes.

on 2/18/2016 3:35:00 PM

This mascara is very thin and dry, and does not double my lashes. It doesn't do much more than an average mascara. Also, it STINGS the eyes!!! I had a little drop of water land in my eye on my way to work, a little got in my eye and holy cow it burned so bad! My eye watered SO much and by the time i got to work both eyes were a raccoon mess! I didn't expect it to be waterproof, but i also dont expect a product that goes on directly adjacent to the eye to be so painful to the eye. Don't buy this.

on 12/27/2015 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great mascara, but not for me. It's giving me a nice natural look, which is not what I'm looking for. It doesn't clump, doesn't give me the raccoon effect, but it doesn't make my lashes long and luxurious like I wanted them. So this is just not for me, but not a bad product.

I got really excited when I saw the name "Lash Doubling Mascara". I'm always looking for length and volume in my lashes since they are thin, short, and blonde.

However, the name is misleading. It gives lashes a fanned out, natural look which is pretty, just not what I was hoping for. :P

Packaging is standard with a long bristle brush. Works well with all mascara applying techniques haha. The formula is wet and holds curl alright, but again, not what I was hoping for.

What I really like is how well it separates my lashes. Not clumpy at all, if only it added more volume and length...

Overall, not jumping for joy over this mascara, as it's lacking in it's claim. It's great if you're looking for natural lashes, however. I'll still use my tube, but probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I must be the only one who likes this mascara. There is something about it that really works for me and I get compliments ALL.THE.TIME. on my lashes. I would really like it if they sold the travel/sample size instead of just giving as a gift with purchase, because I prefer to use short brushes and would consistently buy that size. Mascara is a really personal thing, and this one is for me. It makes my lashes thick and long without clumping and it does not flake or get gross during the day. The black color is perfect; not so black that it looks fake and not too light that it looks gray. It's just right. I hope it is never discontinued.