3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I have a few of these with So Much Fawn being my latest purchase. I own hundreds of polishes from all different brands but this is one of my all time favorites. The shape of the bottle and the handle makes it easy to open and the brush is the perfect shape. This is my go to when I am running short on time because I can apply it without a base coat or a top coat and it still lasts just as long. It also dries down fast and one to two coats is plenty. I just wish there were more shades!

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

7 months ago

I bought this in "Devil Wears Nada", it is the perfect nude shade for me. It took two coats to get good opacity and dried relatively quickly by itself but I did help it with the insta-dry top coat.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

a year ago

Pink a card!!! Gorgeous pink! Great lasting power...dries awesome! Used nailtiques top coat!! Love this!!

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

a year ago

Great product. Does not chip as fast as other brands. I have the plum color and its very pretty and I cannot believe it lasted as long as it did bc most polish chips on me.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

2 years ago

The brush is way to wide for real nails so when you apply it it goes onto the skin past the nail

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

Note: My photos are of the blue polish I've never given a product such a low review. I did my nails as I normally would, 2 layers of base, a few gems, and a layer of topcoat. By the second base coat, I saw a little bubbling, but I figured my topcoat would smooth it out. By morning, my nails were bubbled so badly that they look speckled and the edges are faded of color. It looks terrible, especially in sunlight. I'll NEVER buy this polish again! I purchased it same day as I did the manicure, did not force dry, did not use a new bubble-prone topcoat. It was this polish.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

I bought two of these; hello pretty (a light pink) and tickle me pink ( a classic medium pink). I was pleasantly surprised with these polishes. Both lasted several days without any chips without a toocoat. The medium pink was pretty and exactly as it looked in the bottle. The light pink was very pigmented, in a good way. I don't really care for sheer shades (which light colors tend to be) and this was not sheer at all. Will definitely buy more colors!!!

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

My local supermarket has these on sale for $2.20 each so I bought six. Sally Hansen is not my favourite for long lasting wear. As long as I use these with a good base and top coat, I envision getting a four- to five- day manicure...not bad for the price I paid.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

2 years ago

My review is for "Pink a Card." This color looks so PRETTY in the bottle. That is where the good times end. This is one of the worst Sally Hensen polishes that I have purchased. I can only describe it as watery/thin/low-quality (???) I tried it multiple ways to give it a chance. The first time was just with a clear base coat and even after two coats, it went on very thinly with see-through areas. The second time I tried, I used no base coat, applied 3 coats and hours later it looked streaky and cheap. (Wet and Wild never looked this BAD!!! And that says A LOT). Third time, I used a darker nail polish (Sally Hansen "Mauve Over" - Hard As Nails Extremewear) as my basecoat. This helped immensely, as the light pink takes hold and acquires some opacity. I will add a THIRD "Pink a Card" layer today, then follow with a top coat, in hopes of salvaging this bogus polish. If no success, I will return it to the store. Disappointed. The 'Salon Manicure' line seems to be garbage: had the same experience with "Aflorable."

Age25-29

2.0

2 years ago

I've bought it in color 470 Red My Lips. Pros: - the color is beautiful cool tone classic red; - great wide oval brush for those who do not have tiny nails; - it stays put really well. It didn't chip on me for 5 days, just wore off the edges. Cons: - I thought it's a great affordable alternative to Butter London nail polishes, but unlike those Sally Hansen stained my nails. One step manicure polish, in my opinion, shouldn't be leaving nails stained; - the brush is not well cut, some bristles are the tiny bit longer than other; - you must wait for polish to dry before applying the second coat, otherwise polish will slightly drag and you'll need to apply a really thick layer to cover that. Won't buy it again.

About reviewer (647 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral