4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Commander in chic is a gorgeous color that applies quite nicely with just two coats. The brush is easy to use and formula is rich and not streaky at all with application.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/16/2018

My favorite out of the Complete Salon Manicure line. Gorgeous neutral taupe-ey color, glides on and lasts a very VERY long time. I use a base coat but usually can't be bothered to use a top coat and this lasts for over a week without chipping. I do get wear on the tips, but it's not very obvious due to the neutral color. You need 2 coats for (almost) opaque color, I prefer 3 coats for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/04/2018

Very pretty!! Especially this time of year!! Glides on nails super easy. Dries wicked good! Also added Sally Kwik top coat. I painted last night before bed and they looked awesome this morning! They were dry nice and fast too....love Sally's nail polish!

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

Aug/21/2018

lavendar mid-grey

Pros:
- wide brush for faster application so less streaks
- elegant neutral for NC20 and lighter skintone or skin looks muddy
- easy to find at drugstores and affordable
- only needs two coats for no streaks but better with three thin coats

Cons:
- looks too muddy/dirty/dark on my yellow NC25-30 skintone

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/04/2015

I have an extensive nail polish collection. Despite being drawn mostly to bright, shimmery, glittery, holo, or duochrome polishes, this is the first color I ever used up and bought a replacement for. This is great with a topper, great with an accent nail, great as a stamping polish... It is just such a flexible, elegant color. It looks wonderful with teal, or hot coral, or even warm purple.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/27/2015

Whenever I'm wearing nail polish that isn't Commander in Chic, I look down at my nails and wish I had worn Commander in Chic. It's a neutral with pop and it doesn't make my pale weathered little old lady hands look worse like so many nail polishes do. Love the fact that it goes on thick and still dries fast.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/22/2015

Despite having a hoard of 225+ polishes, this is my first review ever. Probably because I am so surprised I love this one as much as I do!

I bought Commander in Chic on a bit of an impulse one day while at the drugstore as it was on sale and I had seen swatches of it before that I liked, threw it into my stash and pretty much forgot about it for several months. I change my polish 2-4x …

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/19/2015

I rave on about Sally Hansen to my friends all the time! I get so many compliments on my nails everytime and totally converted my friends to use Sally Hansen and they will never go back to anything else. The Complete Salon Manicure range is absolutely amazing. Two coats of this and the color is vibrant, shiny and lasts about a week and a half sometimes even two weeks then i would start to see a …Read more

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromKMaryT

Apr/09/2015

The color is what I call "Lavender Platinum" and it is gorgeous. I take it to the salon and have my pedi done, it lasts for weeks, nails grow out before the color chips.
Love -Love -Love It!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/05/2014

My favorite nail polish. Doesn't streak, long lasting, amazing finish. Doesn't need a top coat.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium