Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

3.5

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I apply it after my foundation. It applies well but you need to make sure you put it on evenly! This product lasts for ever and is great if you need a little top up throughout the day. It mattes your skin also which is great for me as I have oily skin. I have used other powders but I have found they don't really have an effect on my skin without piling them on which blocks everything up and doesn't look good! This product is affordable and I would defiantly recommend to a friend.

on 4/12/2011 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have to chime in with other reviewers on this one: the shades run way too dark. Shame, this product has such good potential for beating BE and other mineral foundations out there. Being an NC35, I thought shade #20 (Blonde) would work out for me, as I compared it to #15 and this was only slightly more pigmented. Nope, nope, nope. This makes me look like I overdid the self-tanner on my face only and leaves an ugly telltale line around my jawline. The lightest shade (!!) might have worked for me, but being that this has ZERO oil control, it's not worth it.