Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

on 9/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

Would I buy this again? Yes, in fact I already have. I have a backup of it in my drawer right now. It makes the most beautiful setting powder. So flawless and glowing without that shimmery/greasy look. Just soft-focus beauty. I sooooo wish they made a few lighter colors. The lightest color they have is about an NC25 and I can *just* pull it off in the summer over a slightly lighter liquid foundation. I am VERY sad that I will be without this product during the winter time when I am an NC20. Very sad face.....=(

I am 1/2 Indian, with olive skin and I love this mineral foundation. The New Ivory color is perfect for me.

I layer this over the True Identity Foundation and get flawless results that last all day. So while the color range is perfect for me, I can see why fair skinned ladies can't get a good color match. What a shame, because the product is terrific!

on 2/10/2010 1:36:00 PM

Thought I'd give this a try since the price was so reasonable. It looks really nice!. It gives a soft-focus, smooth look and I can't even feel I have it on. It doesn't sit in my pores..which is a deal breaker for me. I have neutral, sensitive skin with some red reactive places & it blends them in well. They only problem is the color choices..only four and the lightest (new Ivory) is just a tad too dark for me..but I think I can pull it off. I really like the ease of a mineral foundation..if you can find one that works. Update: I returned this..found it to have too many chemicals and I like Physician's Formula SPF 55 powder make-up better now.