Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

3.0

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

I really wanted this to be wonderful stuff as I hate wearing liquid foundation, but all that I found was that it aged my skin terribly. Maybe it's because my skin can be a little oily, but it seemed to sink into every line and pore, leaving me looking horrific. I did persevere with it, thinking that maybe I was putting it on wrong, but gave up as it was just drying my skin out. After a few weeks I donated this to my daughter for her 'play make-up' and really, that's all it's good for.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a fairly dark olive complexion and this is the perfect color for me. I love it!

I picked this up in New Ivory, because I'd waited a bit too long to reorder my BE and was out of foundation. This was the lightest shade at my Target and it was wayyyyy too dark for my fair, cool toned skin. I literally looked like someone had rubbed sparkly brown dirt on my face. This came with a small kabuki brush, but I found it a bit scratchy and not dense enough to really work well. The size is generous for the price of $13.99. I find that Boots foundations tend to run dark and a bit too yellow for my skintone. Also, the "illuminating" is basically just sparkles, and I'm not fond of sparkles on 38 yr old face. This was a fail product for me.