Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

3.5

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I apply it after my foundation. It applies well but you need to make sure you put it on evenly! This product lasts for ever and is great if you need a little top up throughout the day. It mattes your skin also which is great for me as I have oily skin. I have used other powders but I have found they don't really have an effect on my skin without piling them on which blocks everything up and doesn't look good! This product is affordable and I would defiantly recommend to a friend.

on 5/4/2010 3:37:00 PM

This is wayyyyy too glittery in my opinion... I don't mind little shimmers in foundation, but as soon as I put only 1 layer on my face, I look super sparkly! Also their color selection is so limited, even their lightest shade "New Ivory" on my light Asian skin is still a little too dark.